jun

BASKETBALL

Your lips parted as the delicious  snack made its way into your mouth, making you squeal in delight

Your lips parted as the delicious snack made its way into your mouth, making you squeal in delight.
"Hey! That was mine!" Your best friend whines, glaring at you whilst you chewed the snack not having a single worry in the world.

The sky was a bright blue and there were no clouds to be seen, the sun shone brightly as you sat on the bench with your best friend. It was recreation and you and your best friend decided to get some snacks and watch the basketball nerds do their thing.

Your best friend patted down her school blazer as she pulled out her hand mirror. She patted her smooth skin and looked at you.
"I look alright, right?" She asked worriedly.
"You look very pretty!" You complimented as your friends lips rose into a warm smile.
"I hope I see Jun today!" Your best friend squealed, looking over at the tall and handsome boys playing basketball with their loose ties, untucked shirts and shiny hair.

You playfully rolled your eyes as you also decided to look over at the basketball game.
Jun skilfully took the ball off an opposing player and dribbled it to the hoop, before he aimed and shot perfectly making his huddle of fan girls cheer and the opposite team glare.

"Ahhh! He's so good!!!" Your friend complimented Jun as she gripped onto your arm.
"Whatever, he's just a pretty boy who knows how to shoot." You scoff, taking another bite of your snack.

Whilst you were busy mentally cursing at Jun, you were unaware at the flying ball coming towards your direction.
"Watch out!" You heard a yell, you saw the ball flying towards you and you squeezed your eyes shut with your arms in front of your face to protect it. You waited a few seconds but you didn't feel any pain, all you heard was the bounce of the basketball.

You opened your eyes and saw the strong back of a male, your eyes enlarged as you realised that it was Jun, who had protected you from getting hurt by the basketball.
"Are you okay?" Jun asked you, looking around for any prominent injuries on you. A slight tint of red made its way up your neck and to your cheeks as you shyly looked up at Jun, astonished.

"I- you're so pretty..." Your hand immediately slapped your mouth once you had realised what you had just said.
"I mean- yes...?" Jun's look of confusion was replaced with a warm smile of amusement, making your heart flutter.

You didn't know what your sudden change of heart towards Jun was but you sure as hell liked it.