Found

Y/n: Your name

F/c: Favorite color

E/c: Eye color

S/c: Skin color

Credit to 22StarBlue for helping me come up with ideas
__________________________

  The Champions of Hyrule were gathered around in the library of Hyrule Castle. They had been called to discuss an important matter. They waited patiently for the princess, Zelda, and her appointed knight, Link, to arrive.

"Why do you think the princess called us here?" Revali asked, his patience quickly running low.

"She said it was extremely important." Urbosa replied. "Now be patient." The rito grumbled underneath his breath.

"Maybe it's news about Calamity Ganon." Mipha, the zora princess, spoke up in her gentle quiet voice.

"Or maybe something else." Said Daruk, the goron champion.

The Champions continued to discuss amongst each other until the doors opened and footsteps echoed throughout the library. The Champions turned their heads to look at the two Hylians. Zelda was dressed in her usual dark blue dress. In her arms was a bundle of (F/c) silk blankets.

  Everyone was curious as to what the princess of Hyrule was holding in those silk blankets.

  "Whatcha got there, Princess?" Daruk inquired, trying to get a closer look at the surprise.

  "Well," Zelda began, a soft and gentle smile placed on her lips. "while Link and I were on our way to the Hateno Tech Lab for more information on the Sheikah slate when we found a little someone." To increase the tension in the air to keep the Champions attention on her, she unwrapped the blankets slower than they were expecting.

  Suddenly, a small whine came from the bundle. Zelda looked at their expressions and giggled. She knew what exactly they were thinking. Finally, she revealed the surprise. A baby Hylian infant with (E/c) eyes, 
(S/c) skin, and small pointed ears.

  Revali was the first to speak while the other Champions continued to gawk at the baby. "Princess, if I may ask, why did you bring the infant child to the castle?" He asked.

  "(He/She) was left alone and I couldn't just leave (him/her) out there. Who else was going to pick (him/her) up?" Zelda defended, holding the Hylian baby close to her chest.

  "So why did you call us here?" Urbosa asked, putting a hand on her hip.

  The Princess hesitated for a moment, staring at the infant in her arms. She picked her head up and announced, "I was hoping one of you could care for this child."

  They were all taken aback, even the Hero himself. They stared at her with a shocked look.

  "Princess," Mipha spoke. "not to be rude, but caring for a child will require a large amount of time."

  "Besides, as if we have time for an infant." Revali interjected. "We need to be ready for this calamity."

  "I would rather not give this child to a random stranger, so we need to decide." Zelda insisted, one hand cradling the baby and the other hand slammed onto the table. Her eyes showed determination and the look told the Champions that she would not give them an option to leave the child.

  Defeated, that all gave each other a look. "Okay, we'll give it a shot." Daruk said.

  The Princess smiled. "Great, now we'll need to agree on a guardian." Her cerulean eyes scanned the Champions in the room. "Who will it be?"