A Two Week Trip + Sneak Peak

So, let me start this off by saying sorry for the late updates. I'm horrible at not procrastinating so I'm sorry. Go ahead and hate me, I deserve it!!

  But anyways, this is a little notice for everyone. I won't be able to write because I'm getting ready for a two week vacation in the east coast of the US of A starting from July 1-17 (gonna go see me cousins)

  So, have a sneak peak of the next chapter! (It's only Urbosa's so far 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅)
_______________________

(Urbosa)

"The lizalfos' camps are increasing and drawing near to our home. I'm concerned about the safety of others if there was an attack." A guard reported to Urbosa who sat on the "throne" (as some travelers referred to it as).

The Gerudo chief had noticed the number of lizalfos increasing around Gerudo Town. The travelers were advised to be alert and not to stray away from the path and the Gerudo women were warned to be careful outside of the town.

"Should we engage and drive them away from the town?" The guard asked her.

"Don't engage in anything yet." The champion ordered. "But be ready to fight if needed." The guard nodded and left, leaving the chief to her own thoughts. Urbosa rubbed her temples to relieve stress and tension.

"Mama!" The sweet voice of Y/n called out to her and she looked up, seeing (him/her) bounding to her excitedly. The five year old was dragging a blanket behind them which made her give a wry chuckle.

  "Did you have a good nap, my sunshine?" Urbosa asked, letting Y/n jump into her lap with the blanket clutches tightly to (his/her) chest.

"Mhm!" Y/n nodded. "I dreamed about big sand seals and-and I was riding one!" She listened to the child's rambling and dream telling. (He/She) didn't leave any details out.

After Y/n finished, she told (him/her), "That sounds like an amazing adventure." She kisses (his/her) cheek.

  "Don't let anymore of them enter!" A guard ordered in Gerudo, running into the room Urbosa and Y/n were in.

I'm very gay for Zelda in BOTW 2