Getting Settled In

C/n: Champion name

H/n: Home name (Gerudo Town, Rito Village, Hyrule Castle, Hateno Village, Zoras Domain, Death Mountain)

S/c: Skin color

E/c: Eye color

Credit to ObsidianPirate_ and @22StarBlue for helping me out ^^
_______________________

"I'll be taking my leave now." (C/n) said as (he/she) held you in their arms. "I promise to take good care of (Y/n)." They said, confidence running through them,

(C/n) took you to (H/n). On their way, (he/she) picked up a few things. You weren't paying attention as much. All you did was stare up at your new parent.

(Urbosa)
The gerudo Champion entered the town with you in heat resistance clothing. She knew the townspeople were staring at her as she made her way to the entrance of the palace.

The guards stood and stared questioningly at their leader. Urbosa continued to walk upstairs to her bedroom with a grin on her blue lips.

Once she got in, she gently sat you down on the plush bed. You laid on the covers of the bed as she glanced around the room, trying to familiarize yourself.

Noticing you were distracted, Urbosa took this opportunity to admire you. You were smaller than the average Hylian baby with soft (S/c) skin to match your (E/c) eyes. "You are quite a beauty." She compliments, carefully seating herself next to you.

You felt the bed move underneath you and gazed at the gerudo woman. She was gently petting the top of your head and humming a soft tune. You couldn't help but smile at her.

A few minutes continued to pass by and Urbosa began to notice red on your skin. Curious, she got a closer look. It looked like a rash and it soon dawned on her. The clothes weren't the usual soft material, so it made the skin on you red and irritated.

You hadn't notice though until Urbosa touched the hem of the gerudo bottoms. Her nails and fingers grazed across the red skin and you whined in discomfort.

"I know, I know." She muttered reassuringly. She attempted again, and you whined, squirming this time. "It's uncomfortable, I know. But I need to get some better clothing for you."

"Lady Urbosa?" The Champion heard her name and looked at the doorway to see one of the guards standing there. Even though the mask plate the guards wore didn't show much, Urbosa could tell that there was something urgent.

  "State your purpose."

(Mipha)
The zora princess knew that if she tried to swim with a Hylian baby in her arms, it wouldn't be good for the health of the child. So, she walked all the way to Zora's Domain for the sake of the child. Yet, in the slightest, she didn't mind at all. It was a great time for her and her new child she would take care,

Deciding to take a break, she rested at the large body of water known as the Lanayru Wetlands and a far distance away from the Lizalfos base. Yes, it wasn't the safest of places. But, it was better than continuing to walk without a rest.

As she sat herself down, you began to whine. It was hot in the blanket you were wrapped in. Addition to that, you were hungry.

Mipha looked at you and noticed the small beads of sweat on your forehead. Now as determined as ever to get you to the domain, she got up and started her journey. "Do not worry, (Y/n). We will be there shortly." She reassured you in her usual soft tone. She began to unwrap the blanket off of you.