An Attack

I'm back!

A/n: The reader is now 5 years old. Also, I did my little research on the artist of the lovely art above. Made by KrazehKai from Tumblr.

  Also, just to warn you, some of these monsters' behavior might be a little weird to some of you, but just go with it because this is before the Calamity.

This is the font I'll be using for another language (example: Gerudo or sign language)

This will be for flashbacks

H/c: Hair color

_______________________

(Urbosa)

  "The lizalfos' camps are increasing and drawing near to our home. I'm concerned about the safety of others if there was an attack." A guard reported to Urbosa who sat on the "throne" (as some travelers referred to it as).

  The Gerudo chief had noticed the number of lizalfos increasing around Gerudo Town. The travelers were advised to be alert and not to stray away from the path and the Gerudo women were warned to be careful outside of the town.

  "Should we engage and drive them away from the town?" The guard asked her.

  "Don't engage in anything yet." The champion ordered. "But be ready to fight if needed." The guard nodded and left, leaving the chief to her own thoughts. Urbosa rubbed her temples to relieve stress and tension.

  "Mama!" The sweet voice of Y/n called out to her and she looked up, seeing (him/her) bounding to her excitedly. The five year old was dragging a blanket behind them which made her give a wry chuckle.

"Did you have a good nap, my sunshine?" Urbosa asked, letting Y/n jump into her lap with the blanket clutches tightly to (his/her) chest.

  "Mhm!" Y/n nodded. "I dreamed about big sand seals and-and I was riding one!" She listened to the child's rambling and dream telling. (He/She) didn't leave any details out.

  After Y/n finished, she told (him/her), "That sounds like an amazing adventure." She kisses (his/her) cheek.

  "Don't let anymore enter!" A guard ordered in Gerudo, running into the room Urbosa and Y/n were in.

  Urbosa looked at the guard, standing up and setting Y/n down on the throne. "An attack?" She asked

  Y/n listened to the conversation, having absolutely no idea what the two were saying. Urbosa grabbed a sword and shield that was leaning against he throne and ran out. "Mama!" (He/She) called out, getting off and running after her. The guard tried to grab the five year old but (he/she) was already outside.

  Lizalfos entering the town from the entryways and some even climbing over the walls. The ones who didn't have anything to defend themselves with ran inside the nearest building while everyone else did their best to fight off the lizalfos.

  Due to the darkness and the moon covered by clouds, Y/n hid in the shadows very well. Avoiding a few long range attacks from the creatures was a chore. One after another, more Lizalfos came into the town. Y/n began to question where they were all coming from.

  "Mama.?" The child called out, trying (his/her) best to not attract unwanted attention. (He/She) turned the corner to be startled by Urbosa being slammed into the stone walls of the town.

  Urbosa heard the loud scream of a little child and looked over, expecting to see a small Gerudo girl. Her eyes widened when she saw Y/n standing next to the corner. She grabbed her shield and Scimitar and got up, standing between the lizalfos and chuchus and her child.