Two Years And Fluff

A/n: I just wanted to add some very fluffy stuff before things begin. Also, I don't really know a lot about children (all the more reasons to never have kids in the future) so I apologize for a lot of things and things I get incorrect in this chapter.

C/n: Champion name

H/c: Hair color
_______________________

  (Y/n) had grown quite a lot after two years had passed. (He/She) already learned how to walk and run and talk a little more than two words. (C/n) loved waking up to a bright morning with (Y/n) awake and active. Despite the duties they had, the child always came first. To (him/her), it felt like (Y/n) was just arriving to their new home. That happened two years ago.

(Urbosa)

Urbosa was taking a mid-day stroll around the town, (Y/n) holding her large finger so (she/he) didn't fall behind. She was rather tall, so her child couldn't reach her palm. (Y/n) didn't seem to mind as (he/she) was greeted with the many other women in the town. The Gerudo women warmed up to (him/her) very quickly after a few weeks being introduced.

  The leader of the town looked down to her child. She saw (Y/n) sweating and falling behind a bit. "Is it too hot out today, (Y/n)?" She asks, stopping and kneeling down.

"Mmhm." (He/She) nodded, rubbing (his/her) eye.

Urbosa chuckled and scooped (Y/n) into her arms. "We will go back inside and let you have your nap." She told the child, turning to return to their home. Cold water and towel later, (Y/n) fell asleep on her lap. She was in the throne room which was pretty cool inside. Today was rather hot, even for a Gerudo. It wasn't rare, but it didn't happen very often.

Urbosa ordered one of her guards to take (him/her) to the bedroom while she went to watch the other guards train in the training grounds.

"Ma ma..!" Urbosa stopped in her tracks when she heard those words. She turned around and saw (Y/n) squirming around in a guard's arms. (He/She) was awake and reaching for her.

She sighed. "Let her down." She ordered and as expected they let the child down. (He/She) toddled over to the Champion, running into her leg.

  "Mama." (Y/n) muttered, hugging her leg. Urbosa smiles and picked (him/her) up again. "Mama..." she repeated, nuzzling into the Gerudo's neck.

  "Spoiled, little Hylian, aren't ya?" She asked jokingly, rubbing the child's head in a soothing matter. She noticed the two guards still standing and watching her. "You may resume your previous duties." She instructed. She watched her guards leave and she headed upstairs to the bedroom. Urbosa laid (Y/n) on the large bed, tucking (him/her) in with a might blanket. The child fell asleep in only a few moments while Urbosa rubbed (his/her) head gently in a circular motion.

The problem was that (Y/n) would begin to wake up when Urbosa left the bed.

She finally succumbed and laid next to the Hylian toddler. She smiled as she watched the child snore softly and sleep.

(Y/n) sure was spoiled; spoiled with affection.

(Mipha)

  Sidon loved to play with (Y/n) when Mipha wasn't around to watch  (him/her). The Zora princess had her own duties to fulfill and sometimes she wouldn't be able to take care of the Hylian for an entire day. Fortunately, Sidon was always there to help out.

  When she first heard (Y/n) was learning to walk, she abandoned them for that time being and watched the Hylian learn to walk on their own two feet. She was overjoyed, but was told to continue with her work.