Chapter six

*Esther Pov*

Today is our 1 month anniversary. One week till we leave American. And two days till I turn 18. Here I am sitting at the dinner table waiting for him to come home. I am sitting here... and I'm naked. Brutus hasn't done much to me since my request for him to kiss me anywhere. He was holding back and it infuriated me. He says he wants me but I aint waiting for him to be serious. It's been a month and if he wants to keep me he needs to stop holding back and love me like he has never loved anyone in his life. I heard his car pulling in and I got a bit anxious. Maybe this sort of thing is too soon. I mean it's only been a month. I breathed in calming myself. I aint the kind of person that's gonna wait for someone to put their body where their mouth is. They in or they out. There in no in between. He walked in carefully balancing the take out and the gift he got me. "Hey sorry it took so long there was a line." He carefully set the two things on the counter before he saw me and his eyes went wide before my favorite look went on his face. The one that knows how to pleasure me in all the right ways. "Don't say yous thought we's gonna jus chat and eat on the anniversary. Nah we's gonna have yous dick up I's ass." He smiled that wonderful predatory smile before stalking up to me and leaning down to my face. I breathed in his sent waiting. His look suddenly faded and he gave me a small peck and sat down. I glared at him. "What yous playing at?" He sighed turning to me. "I want you to trust me I do. You just don't know the full cost of us going all the way." I rolled my eyes groaning. "Then yous tell me yah dumbass." He sighed trying to do anything but look at me. "How... how do I even start?" I chuckled knowin was about to blow him mind. "Yous a demon." He looked at me shocked. "Actually yous a son of Lucifer. De devil himself." He gapped not knowing what to say. "How did you-How long did you- What-how-I-" I burst out laughing. He was so shocked and he didn't have any clue what to do. It's nice seeing him in this position. "Bout a week. I's had a weird ass dream. Some angel brain fucked me. Some asshole named Michael. One dem posh dicks. Like you but ugly and stick up is ass." He chuckled at my description. I leaned back relieved and a bit relaxed. That fucking angel was so rude. Tried to make fun off how I talked. He shouldn't dish it if he can't take it. Should also stop wearing dresses. Not that men can't were dresses, but Is don't think it looks that great on him. "Did he say anything about mates?" I shook my head. "Two beings made for each other. We's mates. Stuff like that. We's mostly argued. Is can't take insult." I did say how I hoped his was a blob fish. Told him it was the one thing not as ugly as him so he can feel pretty. "Did he tell you what happens when we... go all the way." I grimaced. "EWWW!! Think I's talk bout what happens when we fuck to angel? I's mated to demon." He smiled chuckling. "Well, um well, a mark will appear on your skin when you wake up the next day. In the form of a tattoo. And uhh... you can get pregnant." My breath stopped at that statement. "I's can what?" He gulped. "I can impregnate you. But only if I uh, I give you a certain mark on your skin. Otherwise it wont happen." Is it bad that turns me on. He can get me pregnant. How hot is that? I always thought I would have to adopt. But he can get me pregnant. Damn is there anything he can't do. "And sex with a demon can be crazy and very... physically demanding-" I stood up. I moved to sit on his lap. I looked straight into his eyes sure about what I wanted. I want him and he is not going to deny me. "Yous fuck me. Yous fuck me so hard I's can't walk for days. Yous got it." I was in our bed in seconds. The next day Brutus had done what I asked and I used my phone to find my mark. It was on the place between my shoulder and my neck. It was a blue dragon eating it's tail. In the center of it was Brutus's name with some beautiful calligraphy with a sort of regal crown underneath it. I felt Brutus's arm wrap around me and he pulled me closer. "I told you demons get wild in bed. You okay." I turned around and kissed him. I then frowned. "Were yous mark?" He had not a single thing on his body besides a few hickies I managed to put on him during out bed acrobatics. "Well uh, it doesn't go both way unfortunately. Damn it's beautiful on you." I curled up to him. I sensed a slight unfairness to this but decided to let it go. I'm just glad I'm his.
***
"Whas that?" I asked pulling his shirt off so I could see. I was a tattoo in the same place as mine the only difference being my name in the fancy ass calligraphy. "Oh yous really do know how to flirt the pants off of dem men." I said kissing him not really caring about my birthday present he was holding. This one is way better.
***
"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss your groom." I jumped up holding onto his neck curling my legs around his waist and pulled him to a forceful kiss. He quickly took control of it as all our friends applauded. He pulled away. "Mine." Oh fuck I love his possessive nature. "Yous forever."
***
I looked around the classroom not believing my ears. "There will not be that high of a pay but I think you'll find it's worth it for the kids." I turned to the lady dumbfounded. "Yous want me tah teach. I aint got no degree." She rolled her eyes. "I can't pay for a person that's got a fancy spancy degree. These kids got no money, they living on the streets and I'm gonna put an instrument in their hand. You teach the kids how to play, and you clean up after them. Teach and clean you want in or am I wasting my time." I stood there gaping for a moment before I stook out my hand. "When I's start?"
***
"A dog tag?" I question wondering if this whole possessive thing had gone to far. He chuckled clipping it around my neck. "You put the names of the people you love on it. Than they will always be close to your heart." I saw his name already on it. "This about yous separation issues?"
***
I threw it at him. "Now I's gonna get fat." He with a confused look picked what I threw at him before looking up at me. Everyone at our party looked at me weirdly.He picked it up than looked at me shocked. "Your pregnant!" I pulled his hands over to my stomach. "What yous think would happen Mother Fuckin Posh Poet?" Everyone in hearing distance awed at us. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He said as he started running around the house with a pregnancy test. I heard one by one everyone at the party found out what the party was for. It was our pregnancy announcement. I put my hand over my stomach. Hope he get's Brutus's eyes.
***
I trailed my hand over the expensively polished wood. "Concert Grand 290 Imperial, made by boesendorfer. Heard that was a good one to get you." I turned to him stunned. I started crying. "Do yous know how expensive it's shit is. I's aint worth it." He pulled me into a hug. I was great enough when he got me a new violin but this was just unreal. "You're right... you're worth so much more."
***
I screamed in pain. "Okay keep pushing I can see them!!" I pushed again screaming my lungs out squeezing Brutus's hand harder than life. "That's it love you're almost-" I pushed again and heard cries. I panted hard. "It's a girl congrats." The nurse said as she was placed into my arms. "Rose. Hi rose I's yous Daddy." I looked at Brutus. He was crying. I pointed at him looking back at Rose. "That man Rose, he's yous Dad. He best thing to ever happen to me. Yous close second." Brutus leaned down and I handed Rose to him. "Yous know I's want two more." He looked at me and chuckled. "Just two." I smiled. "Know how yous like de bed it'll be more."
***
Rose was crying again as we were heading back home from the hospital. We stopped and I unbuckled my seat to reach her to calm her down. "Sweety is okay. Daddy here." She calmed down a bit. Not entirely but a bit. "You know you shouldn't put you butt in my face." I was sitting back down as some bright lights shone into the car and a horn blared louder than life. Next thing I know I'm falling. I swinging every direction. I have no sense what is left or right just down. Cause I'm falling. I'm falling and I can't do anything but flail and scream.