Garden Bath

•Y/N: Your Name
•H/C: Hair Color

————————————————
Your POV:
_______________________________

————————————————Your POV:_______________________________

_______________________________

With a soft smile on my chapped lips, I slide open the back door and take a deep breath of the fresh air, which immediately put me at ease. Looking up, I spot grey clouds hanging overhead, which means it might rain soon. I'll have to keep my meeting with Colin brief it seems. I don't want to get wet and end up with a cold. That would be bad. As I near the wall, I smile wider because I can hear my friend humming softly to himself on the other side. I couldn't pin it to any particular song, but it was a soft and sweet sound that put goosebumps on my skin.

"Good morning, Colin," I greet happily, as I have for the past two weeks, and felt my chest lighten upon hearing him chuckle airily in response.

"Good morning, Y/N. How've you been?"

"Ive been feeling a bit better lately. It's funny. Ever since I met you, I've been a bit more active," I state as I have a seat on the ground with my back against the brick. The wind brushed past me, but it wasn't too cold.

"That's good to hear." He sounded relieved, which made me happy. It's nice to know he cares.

"How are the plants?" I ask.

"They're fairing quite well. The garden's coming together nicely. Oh, I have something for you," he mentions suddenly. I could hear him shuffling around on the other side of the wall, which peeked my interest.

"You do? You don't need to get anything for me, you know?" I smile gently at his kindness. I don't know what he has for me, but to be given any gift at all is still a wonderful surprise.

"Oh, I don't mind. You might want to back away from the wall. I'm going to throw them over," he warns, making me even more excited. I do as he asks and move away before three bags of plant bits are tossed over the barrier between our properties, landing right at my feet. With an arched brow, I crouch down and examine them with curious eyes. I note that each one holds a unique scent strong enough to be smelled through the thin material of the lavender purple bags, but they are lovely scents that brought a feeling of ease throughout my body.

"What are these?"

"T- They're for baths. They help you relax and relieve sore muscles. I made them myself," he claims, seeming a bit embarrassed, but I hardly took notice.

'What a thoughtful gift.' I felt a warm flutter in my chest as my smile grew a tad wider.

"Thank you. What plants did you use for them?" I wonder as I seat myself on the ground before gazing up at the cloudy sky and listening to his sweet voice.