Lavender Tea

___________________________________
Author's Note:
___________________________________

Welcome back, readers!

It has been a while, but it's finally time to start up Flower Garden again. Thank you all for waiting so patiently. I really appreciate it. It takes a lot of time and dedication to get through all these books, but progress is definitely being made. If you'd like, you can have a look at the previous chapters that I've edited. It might refresh your memory after all this time. Well, I know you want to get started, so what are you waiting for?

Get reading!

—————————————————

•Y/N: Your Name
•E/C: Eye Color

—————————————————
Author's POV:
_________________________________

—————————————————Author's POV:_________________________________

_________________________________

Anxious, E/C eyes stare out the open window as Y/N draws in a deep breath to settle her nerves, feeling the early morning air kiss her skin. Her father had already left for work, so she is home alone, making this the perfect opportunity to enact her plan of escape. She was just... scared. She's never done anything like this before, and sure, she had fantasized about fleeing the cage that held her captive from the world outside every now and again, but she never actually attempted it. Not only that, but this would also be her first time meeting Colin face-to-face. The girl had considered dressing up and making herself look as pretty as she could, but it was a fleeting thought. Looking nice was the least of her many concerns, and besides, she'd only exhaust herself trying to make her appearance more appealing. She wouldn't have any energy left to do what she is about to.

'I can do this.' Y/N gulps and steps closer to her bedroom window before sticking a leg out and stretching it towards the nearest, sturdy branch in the tree. With all the first level windows sealed up tight, this was the best option. Any other window on the second floor would be a straight drop to the ground, and that could be even more dangerous. With slow and steady movements, she grabs a branch and clings to it for dear life with both hands, her heart pounding like crazy as she fully left her room.

"Okay. Okay. I'm okay. I can do this," she mutters to herself in a wavering voice as her shaking hands held the branch even tighter to ensure she would not fall. Her eyes travel back to her window before looking down. There are still a few branches she can use as a step before needing to jump. Fear ate away at her insides, but she had already come this far. Cautiously, she dangles a leg down to the next branch and waits until she finds a sturdy place to plant her feet before lowering her other foot. Then, she does it again two more times until it became time to let go. Taking a deep breath, Y/N shuts her eyes and jumps. The woman yelps as she ungracefully fell to the ground before rubbing her arm with a pained groan. It aches a little, but it's nothing serious.