| savior.

"whats hope with no savior?"

FINN'S POV.

i was sitting on my bed, in my cell, playing with my fingers; when all of a sudden i heard a slam of a door. i quickly jumped off my bed to see what the riot was, but i saw nothing. 'oh well.', i said to myself. i decided to go to y/n's cell to see if she knew what had just happened. i also just wanted an excuse to see her beautiful face.

i opened her cell door and my heart sunk. "y/n!!", i yelled. i ran over to her body. i checked her pulse. she was still alive. i picked up her lifeless body and walked her down the long corridors. as i carried her, i took a good look at her. she had bruises all over her cheekbones and hands. she had a long cut along her neck and her lip was busted. 'what the fuck happened?' i shook the thought out of my head and i continued to focus on bringing her to the emergency room.

i finally reached the E.R. and i got my favourite nurse, nona. "i dont know what happened to her, but shes still alive.", i said as i handed her to nona. "okay, thank you finnie.", she said. she turned around and started to walk away. "nona?", i said. "yes honey?", she asked. "take care of her...please..", i said as i looked at my feet. she gave me an assertive nod and walked into the hospital room. i stuck my hands in my pockets and walked back to my cell.

'oh god'

YOUR POV.

as caleb moved over, i finally got a good view on who the person was. it was an officer. "get out of here son.", he said with an assertive tone. once caleb shamelessly walked out of the room, the officer walked towards me. my heartbeat got faster and faster with each step he took. he reached my bed, "hey kid, you dont have to worry about me. im on your side.", he said with a slight smile. he reached into his pocket and took out a familiar pocket knife. it was mine. he tossed it to me and said, "my name is officer harbour, but you can call me david."

our conversation was interrupted by nona walking into the room. "hi honey!", she said with an excited tone. she walked over to him and they gave each other a quick peck on the lips. "so im assuming you guys are married, huh?", i asked. "for six years.", david said with a happy look on his face. 'god they look so happy together. i wish i had a relationship like that. fuck.'

~time skip~

i laid there, staring at the ceiling, thinking and processing what the hell was going on with life. my thoughts were interrupted by my door opening. i looked to see who it was; it was wyatt. 'god im so happy i get to see his dumbass again.'

he ran over to my bad and gave me a tight hug. "OW, WYATT!", i screeched in pain. he backed away and scratched the back of his head, "sorry." we sat, in the room, in silence for a few seconds until wyatt spoke up. "y/n... can i tell you something?", he said. "sure.". i said with a nod.

he let out a deep sigh...

*END OF PT.1*

word count:
605