| secrets.

*before we get this chapter started.. there will be self harm. if you are uncomfortable, feel free to skip the paragraph*

~

"they're coming to bring me down"

YOUR POV-
"guys, where the hell is finn?", i asked everyone. they looked at eachother and then they looked around the table. "i don't know.", jaeden said with a look of confusion written all over his face.

i stood up and walked out of the lunchroom. "excuse me, where are you heading miss?", one officer said as he stepped infront of me so i couldn't leave. "i'm bleeding out of my vagina.", i said blatantly. his expressions went from serious to disgusted. "as you wish.", he said as he stepped out of my way. it's funny how everyone is so gullible here.

i made my way down the long corridors until i came across finns cell. i went to knock on the hard metal door but i didn't feel anything. his door was left open. 'shit.' i slowly walked into his room and i looked around. "finn? where the fuck are you? this isn't funny, stop.", i said as i kept looking.

i eventually gave up and ran back down the hallways. i was having a mental breakdown. i didn't know what happened to finn. 'what if he died? what if he's stuck in confinement? why didn't anyone notice? what the fuck is going on?'

i ran into my cell and sat on the floor. i curled up in a ball, against the wall, and i cried. i cried for for finn. i cried because i won't be able to find him. i cried because i hated cara. i cried because i now have to live in this hell hole for the next twenty years.

i got back up and i stood infront of my mirror. i looked skinnier and skinnier each day. my eyes were bloodshot and there were still tears streaming down my face. suddenly i felt a wave of anger rush over me.

*skip if you are uncomfortable with self-harm*

i punched the mirror with all of the force and anger i could. over and over, i kept punching the freshly shattered glass. with each hit, i felt slightly better. i stopped and i looked at my knuckles, which were de-skinned and the bone was beginning to show.

i dropped to the floor and put my head in my hands. i cried until i didn't have any tears left. i numbly stood up and sulked over to my uncomfortable bed. i laid down and i fell asleep, leaving my dark, red blood all over the white sheets.

FINNS POV-

it was cold.

dark.

i couldn't see anything.

i could smell fresh blood.

all i could feel is pure hatred.

she did this to me.

now she has to pay

cheers..
....to a new me.

~

stay wonderful

xoxo
-lyla

word count:
503 words