| gone.

"i love a girl that don't even fuckin' need a boy"

(2 weeks later)

YOUR POV-
beating after beating, i became weaker and weaker. i needed food, water, literally anything. i'm sad to say that i was dying. everyday i would yell for help, hoping someone would hear, but no one ever did. i would try and yell right now, but i'm too weak to even open my eyes.

at this point i accepted my death because i knew i was going to die. the door opened up for my favorite part of the day, torture. "how's it going y/n?", a woman's voice said. it was cara.

i tried to retort to her comment but i couldn't do anything, i was too weak. "i wanted to stop by and say how much i love—the thought of you dying.", she said, making sure to laugh at the end. "anyways, since you're almost dead, i get the honors of beating you.", she said with a sickening smile.

i kept my head down and my eyes shut. it was hard for me to not say anything, but i couldn't help it because of the state i was in. instead i accepted the fact that my life would soon come to an end.

cara pulled a whip out of her bag. it may not seem that effective, but looks can be deceiving. my dried blood still covered the end of the leather snake. she walked towards to me and tore my shirt off, (so the beating would be easier and more effective) that i had just recently got because of the last beating.

i had nothing on but a bra that was covered in my cold blood. my pants were missing as well. my skin was slashed so many times, you were able to see my red meat beneath my flesh. bruises covered my face and both my eyes were black. i was a mess. "you ready, sweetheart?", she said.

*whip*

i screeched out in pain.

*whip*

my sobs kept getting louder and louder.

*whip*

my vision blurred. i was dying. i started seeing stars and my head was in an indescribable pain. soon i heard more screams, but they didn't come from me. i gave up and let go.

going...

going...

gone.

FINNS POV-
"does everyone understand?", i said. wyatt, jaeden, and noah nodded in response. "sounds like a plan.", wyatt said.

i walked down the flight of stairs, while jaeden and noah stayed at the bottom of the stairs, keeping an eye out for any officers.

wyatt and i reached the long corridors of confinement rooms and padded cells. "i cant believe you're coming.", i told wyatt. "it's not my fault no one else wanted to do this. you know, now i realize why no one wanted to come. it's because they didn't want to get fucking caught...and neither do i!", wyatt whisper/screamed.

i rolled my eyes at his comment and continued looking for the confinement room y/n was in. i didn't care if i got caught saving y/n's life. i would do anything for her. unlike wyatt, he's selfish and he'd rather save himself in these types of situations. that's why he isn't the one for her.

love scares me, but i don't think i've ever felt this strong towards someone. i love y/n and i would risk my life for her in any given moment. screams of pain interrupted my thoughts.

"shit that's y/n!", i said frantically. i sprinted to where the screams were coming from. there she was, broken and dying. cara was beating her with a whip. my heart dropped at the gruesome sight. "we have to get in there and save her.", i said to wyatt, who was trying to catch his breath.

he nodded in response. "okay, i'll barge open the door and you go after the officer standing beside the the doorway, and i'll go after cara.", i explained. "got it.",wyatt said with a shaky breath. my heart was pounding and my palms were coated with a layer of sweat. 'this is for y/n.' "on the count of three...", i said with a long pause.

"three."

"two."

i took a deep breath.

"one!!"

~

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla

word count
722 words