| return.

"fight until you're hopeless"

(1 week later)

YOUR POV-
finn is still gone. i've gone every hour to go check his cell, just to see if he's there, but he never is. my mind was running crazy. thoughts of kissing wyatt still ran through my mind. ever since that kiss, wyatt and i have gotten a lot closer. i guess you could say its a blessing and a curse at the same time.

i was currently sitting on jaedens bed, along with the rest of the lunatics. noah and millie were still arguing about the jacob thing. i rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"can you sh-", i said, but i was interrupted by the door being opened. there he stood in the doorway. finn. my mouth was wide open and i wasn't able to say anything. "finn!", millie said. she got up off the floor and gave him a bear hug. finn had a enormous grin on his face.

millie finally got off of him and they both sat down on the floor. "so where have you been?", gaten asked. finns eyes got dark. something was off, but i ignored it because of how happy i was to finally see him again.

"i saw my family.", he said with a genuine smile. "how? none of us are allowed to.", sophia said. "i have my ways.", finn said with a wink, which made me roll my eyes again.

the rest of the time spent in jaedens room went fairly well. since finn got back, millie and noah had stopped arguing. wyatt got a little jealous when finn came to sit next to me.

eventually the lunch bell rang and we walked down to the lunchroom. finn and i talked all the way down there. once we entered the lunchroom, wyatt snaked his arm around my waist and whispered, "mine." his words sent shivers down my spine.

i walked over to the line and i grabbed a tray and waited to grab my food. "hello again.", the asshole lunch lady said to me. i had the urge to spit in her face, but i resisted. i held out my tray and she poured a big spoonful of, their so called 'food', onto it.

i walked back to the table and i sat beside finn and wyatt. i dug my fork into the pile of slop that sat on my plate. as i was about to eat it, i looked at my fork. "OH MY GOD", i screeched as i threw my fork across the room.

"what?", wyatt asked. "there was a fucking clump of hair in my food! which one of you guys wants to die?", i said. everyone looked at eachother. "y/n, we didn't do that.", sadie said.

rage ran through my veins. i hit the table with my fists, which were still scarred from that incident. i got up from my seat and walked up to the lunch lady, who was smiling from ear to ear.

"you think it's funny, huh?", i said. "very", she said with a slight smirk and chuckle. i looked around the room and saw all of the officers. 'dammit.' "you better be glad these officers are here because i would've beaten your ass.", i snapped.

i stormed back to my seat and finn put a hand on my back. "hey, it's okay. i have an idea.",he said. "what is it?", i asked. "let's get back at her.", he said with a smirk. "i'm down. what are you thinking we should do?", i questioned.

"let's tie her up and beat the living hell out of her.", he explained. i was a bit taken back, but we're all crazy..right? "i like it, but we're going to get caught.", i said. "i'll make sure we won't. you'll be safe with me.", he said.

i contemplated for a few seconds, but then i thought 'you only live once.'"let's do it then.", i said clapping. "wait, when and where?", i asked.

"4:00 am, outside of my cell."

~

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla

word count:
705 words