Chapter 2: Dresses, Shirts, & Strangers

~Jamie Lynn's POV~

Wow...Never in my life had I seen such intense, beautiful green eyes as the ones staring back at me. I could just get lost in them all day....

"So, are you?" I suddenly heard, whoops I guess I was lost in those eyes.

"Wait, what?" I reply before I can make myself look a bigger fool than I already have.

"I said, Are you okay, babe." He had a smirk and his eyes seemed to be teasing me, "I mean, I'm used to girls falling for me but you're the first to be so literal." His eyes still had a look of amusement, I don't know if he was just joking or what, But that sounded extremely cocky.

 Then I noticed the rest of this stranger. Green eyes. Brown curls. Deep British accent. Oh gosh.

  This ladies, was Harry Styles.

"Uh, I'm okay." He was still staring back at me. "Hey aren't you Harr-"

"Yeah, I'm Harry Styles, But I can spare you an autograph if it makes your day." He looked as thought he figured I was impressed by that. But I certainly wasn't.

"Nah I'm good, But gee thanks for the offer." I shot back, sarcastically. Yet this only made him look more amused. As thought I'm some sort of challenge that he's determined to win. I then realized that I was stupidly still on the floor, I guess he noticed too because the next thing I knew he had his hands my arms pulling me up. I bent over to pick up my bag off the floor and I could feel his eyes on my butt, but I decided to ignore it.

 "So what're you doing in Forever 21 anyways? You're like...a dude." I know it sounded dumb, But I was genuienly curious.

"Thanks for noticing,babe." God, would he ever stop calling me babe? "But I just stopped by real quick to use the lou." I would've appreciated it if he wasn't speaking to my chest. The pervert.

"You sure you're not just here to pick up chicks?" Damn it, Did I say that outloud? Apparently, because he started to lightly chuckle.

"Why, you intertested?" He said, with a wink. Who does this guy think he is? Oh right....Harry Styles.

"No thanks, I don't go for the arrogant, cocky kind." I replied, While shooting him daggers out of my eyes. I'm not gonna let him think I'm some easy girl he can just have a one night fling with. No way, Jose.

"Ouch." He said, holding his heart as thought I literally hurt him. But the amusement in his eyes proved otherwise. He gave his hair a tussle with his hands. "So anyways, I'm new to NYC. Maybe you can show me around sometime, babe?" He said, with yet another wink. Ugh, this guy was relentless.

"Listen, babe." I said, using my fingers to put quotations on babe. "I don't care who the hell who you are, But your pathetic little moves aren't gonna get me to wrap around your finger like a desperate girl that you obviously think I am, Just leave me alone & get back to your boyfriends." Yeah, thats right. I can be fierce. But my fierceness only seemed to attract him even more. I decided it's time for me to leave so I started to speed walk away, But I felt a firm hand pull back my arm, stopping me in my tracks. I turned around, Harry of course.

    He raised one eyebrow and held his hands up as thought he was surrendering. "Oh c'mon now, I'm not that type of guy." Yeah right. "It's just, my boyfriends have gone home and I'm staying here alone for a while and it gets quite lonely, Can't you atleast come over and give me a list of the places I need to go to around here?" His eyes softened, but his smirk remained.

 Then I got to thinking, I wonder how the other half lives? Also, who's gonna give up the chance to hang with a celebrity? Even if it is some concieted jerk. I quickly made up my mind & replied, "Fine, But only because the sights around here are amazing so I guess I can help you out." I didn't have a hint of sarcasm on my face so he would know thats all I'm going to do. His eyes lit up as thought he'd won the lottery, and I swear I coudl tell he was undressing my with his eyes. What did I get myself into?