Chapter 3: Let the games begin

~Jamie Lynn's POV~

    "Listen, I can tell that I turn you on." He smirked and noticed that I tightened my hands into a fist as he continued, "And I let you in for a little secret, you're not so bad yourself."

"You're kidding me, right?" I shot back, while throwing my head back and laughing. "I get more turned on by a loaf of bread, than I do by you."

"Is that so? Care to put it up to a little test then?" He said teasingly, This would not be fun.

I gulped then replied "And what kind of test are you thinking of exactly?"

"Don't worry you'll enjoy it." He said with a wink. Because I knew I sure wouldn't

  "Listen, I'm really in the mood to play any little games, I came here to help you with sightseeing, k?" I quickly said. He didn't look like he was going to budge so I added, "What kind of test are thinking about anyways?"

  He gave me a sneaky smile which kinda creeped me out. "Just a little test to prove how much you actually get turned on by me." He winked, and started scooting closer to me on the couch. Now I was definitly getting creeped out my this guy.

  "Y'know, as awesome as that sounds, I'm gonna pass. But just so the curiosity doesn't kill you, I'll say that I definitly want nothing to do with you." I grabbed my bag and quickly got up so I can get the hell outta here. I was walking down the small hallway when I felt myself being pushed against the wall and a pair of soft, but firm hands holding my waist.

 "What are do-" I started to get out but suddenly I felt warm lips pressed against my neck. Harry was softly, yet intimately kissing my neck. It sent shivers throughout my whole body.

  "No! Ugh, get off of me Harry!" I said, even though his kisses felt nice on my smooth skin. Ew, what?

  "You can ethier admit you have feelings for me, or play my little game, babe." he simply said.

 "I'm not your babe, and what the hell is this game supposed to prove?" I shot back, clearly pissed off at this point.

 "That you can resist me, y'know if thats possible." He said with a mischevious smirk. Ugh. His eyes. His smirks. His cocky personality. It made me absolutely furious. I could resist him as easy as 1,2,3!

   "You're such an ass, Resisting you is the easiest thing to do on this planet!" I guess he took that as my way of agreeing to his little "test" because he shoved me back against the wall and continued to passionately kiss my neck. My expression remained motionless. This was pretty easy.

   He noticed how easily I was able to resist him because his lips started started moving downward. I was totally fine until he found my soft spot. I had to bite my bottom lip so I wouldnt release a moan. I hope he didn't notice. He must have because he bit down and slowly started to suck.

   His eyes met mine, as if he was expecting me to melt at his touch. I felt his hands find my waist again and he quickly hoasted my body up and carried me to the couch.

  Once there, his lips returned to my neck and this time went upwards. He started to leave lovebites all over my neck and then he was on my collarbone leaving kisses. He slowly pushed me down onto the couch so that he was on top of me. I was still emotionless as he started kissed my jawline. Every once in awhile he would search my eyes to look for some form of emotion. Too bad I wouldnt let him win this battle.

     His hands were cupping my cheeks as he started to nibble and softly bite on my ear. I'll admit, he has a comforting touch, but he's just some player. So I'm sure hes had tons of experience.

   I felt him bite down harder and let out a small gasp. I'll remember to kick myself for that later, because once I let the gasp escape I could feel his smile through his kiss. Great, now I'd done it.

   I felt his fingers graze my thigh. Does this mean I've passed level 1? His hands started going up and down my leg, giving me goosebumps. I really shouldn't be doing this, But right now I'm willing to do anything to prove to this guy that he isn't as "amazing" as he thinks he is. And that for once, a girl isn't ready to fall into his arms at the slightest touch.

  Suddenly I felt warm lips on my cheek. I looked up to see Harry coming closer and closer to my lips. Then his head was raised a bit and he was looking directly into my eyes, him on top of me. I think he was going to kiss me, I know I really need to stop this. Its going way too far. I was commanding my body to get up and stop this, but it wouldn't listen.

  I felt his ever-so soft, delicate lips crash onto mine as he closed the gap between us. The kiss was very passionate yet as sweet as candy. I hope he couldn't hear my heart racing. As much of a jerk as he is, He was one heck of a kisser. I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip asking for permission to enter. And stupidly, I let him.

   We were kissing with tongue for quite awhile. I had my hands in his lucious curls lightly tugging, while he had his hands planted on my bare waist. He had lifted my dress up just up to my waist and he was lightly drawing shapes onto my lower back.

   I felt kind of guilty for enjoying this, Not that I would ever admit that to him. We were still making out and he started to suck on my lower lip. I think I released a small moan but I'm not too sure.

  I peeked open my eyes just a bit to realize that he was no longer wearing a shirt, when did that happen? I suddenly felt Harry fumble with the zipper on the back of my dress and he started to unzip me. This was now going to far.

"Harr-" i tried to start but before I could get the words out he brought his lips back down to mine, trying to shut me up with a kiss.

  He pulled my zipper all the way and was trying to get me out of my dress when I finally found the guts to stop all of this.

 I harshly shoved him off of me and pulled away. "No Harry, stop!" I said in a normal tone, but with seriousness in every word.

  He pulled himself off of me and his face had a look of...confusion? misery? dissapointment? I'm not sure soon enough his cheeky smirk had returned. Such a shame.

 "So I guess this proves that I turn you on more than a loaf of bread, yeah?" He said, with one of his eyebrows raised. It almost made me laugh. Almost.

 "Uh, not quite. I played along with your little test and I believe I passed, so may I leave now?" I stated, with a look of pride on my face.

 He threw his head back and let out a deep chucke, making my slightly jump. "Is that so now? 'Oh Harry...Harry...Go harder Harry...I need you Harry" He said through his laughs in a high pitched voice, obviously trying to imitate me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

 "Ha-ha, flatter yourself all you want but those words never came out of my mouth, and they never will." This time I shot him a smirky-grin. I fixed my dress, grabbed my bag, and got up before I embarressed myself any further. I was about to go when I turned around once more.

 "Good night, Styles." I saw him looking me up and down then he got up and walked over to me as I continued, "Your little test seemed like a stupid and unuseful idea so I hope you now get that I have NO interest in you, shocker right?" I stated sarcastically.

 "Ohhh definitly, quite a mind blower." He replied with his sneaky little grin, that made me wanna grab a zipper and zip up his mouth permanetely.

Instead I gave a little, awkward wave and walked out, shutting the door behind. I leaned my back against the door, feeling the autumn air around me.

 And I let out a deep sigh.

What have I done?

~Harry's POV~

I locked the door behind her as she left. And I leaned against the door, breathing in the plug-in air freshner to my right.

And I let out a deep sigh.

She wants me.