Chapter 5: A girls day out....With Harry?

Hey people! I'm FINALLY doing Chapter 5, it took me awhile because I was debating how I wanted the story to go. Also, thanks for the nice comments! If you like my story, then please share it with your friends! That'd be awesome! Plus, I can read your stories if you'd like! Just comment them below or message me! Enjoy... :) (Btw if anyone wants to make a cover for me, that'd be great)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~Harry's POV~

 *BANG BANG BANG*

 "mmmdmmewsum", I mindlessly murmered in my sleep while turning over.

 *BANG BANG BANG*

 "Heheh, Not now Jessica, we're out in public." I giggled to myself while hugging my pillow close to my chest.

 *BANG BANG BANG*

 I groaned loudly and peeked open my eyes. I glanced around and absorbed my surrondings. I was in my living room and I had apparently fallen asleep on my couch. I was having quite a peaceful sleep until some idiot decided to knock on my door at...10:30 am, I said while glancing at the clock on my microwave.

 *BANG BANG BANGGG*

Ugh. Oh right, the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I groaned. I noticed I was in my boxers and a thin white shirt. I didn't bother putting my pants back on as I jogged over to the front door and pulled it open.

 Well, theres a sight I wasn't expecting to see.

~Jamie Lynn's POV~

  "Starships were meant to flyyyyy, hands up and touch the skyyyy!" I belted out, off key might I add, singing along to my radio while I was in my shower.

 I grabbed my Pink Chiffon body wash from Bath & Body Works and began to clean my wet and semi-awoken skin. After that I began to rinse out my strawberry conditioner. Once I was completely clean I reached over for my pink towel. Yeah, I guess you can tell I'm pretty girly.

 I stepped out of my now steamy bathroom and entered my bedroom. Today was Saturday so it was my day off from work. Also I'm on a 3 week break from school so I was all free to hang out with my girls.

 I was in the middle of getting dress in my high wasted, pink floral skirt when my phone started to ring. I shimmied quickly into my skirt real quick and ran over and answered my phone. It was Lena.

 "Yello, Love monkey?" I giggled into the phone. Me and Lena talked to eachother like this a lot. Kind of like a sis-mance you could say.

 "Hey Sugar Plum." She said as she returned my giggle. "So anyways, Jennifer and I were thinking we should have a girls day out, like shopping, eating, and crap."

 I grabbed my favorite heart locket and put it on before replying, "Sure, babe sounds awesome." I grabbed my comb and ran it through my wet hair before putting it on a bun on top of my head.

  "Andddd, you can tell us about that hot chunk of man that Jen noticed you getting 'friendly' with in Starbucks the other day." She slipped in. Oh God....

  "She saw that??" I quickly blurted out, and then so Lena wouldn't get curious I added, "And we weren't getting friendly, He's just some annoying prick who I keep running into. You don't even wanna know."

   I heard Lena laugh, "Well trust me I dooo want to know, Anyways meet us at those cute benches in Times Square in 20 minutes, k?", She stated. After I sighed and agreed we exchanged our goodbyes and I hung up. I actually didn't even know wether she was a One Direction fan or not, guess I'll find out soon enough.