Chapter 8: Shocker

~Jamie-Lynn's POV~

  "Whaff ifh aye vake ah fool uf my shelf?"

  "What? Jamie I can't understand you with Cocoa Pebbles in your mouth, swallow please." Lena commanded to me in a aspirated tone. I swallowed my large mouth full of cereal and tried again.

 "What if I make a fool of myself?" I jumped up from my breakfast stool and starting pacing around my kitchen. Lena gripped my forearm and pulled me onto her lap.

 "J, calm down! I mean sure, he is THE Harry Styles... 1/5 of the most popular boy band worldwide, getting millions of screaming girls with a single word, from his luscious deep British accent. Not to mention his amazing house and cars-"

 "Lena, that's not helping!" I jumped up from lap and continued my pacing, biting on a few of my fingernails. Lena stood up in front of me holding her hands on my shoulder blades.

 "What I meant to say, was that he's just a normal guy and there's nothing to be worried about!" She spoke in an overly-perky voice. I gave her an are-you-kidding-me look yet she only increased the size of her uber annoying fake smile.

 Lena rubbed her fingers against her forehead and sat down with a sigh.

 "Jamie I thought you didn't even like the guy! You said it yourself that he's some self-centered prick so I don't understand the nerves or why you agreed to hangout at his record studio with him." She said, as she popped a grape in her mouth and walked over to the sink and placed her bowl inside.

 "Leeeena, I never said I had a crush on the guy." I sighed. "Listen, it's complicated and I don't really feel like explaining it right now but for now I just want to get to know him, become friends at least."

 Lena looked a little agitated at first from my lack of details but then thankfully she nodded in understanding. She took up and grabbed her keys and phone off of the counter and started walking towards the door.

 "Well, okay J. Just make sure to give me the deets afterwords! Now I've gotta jet, and you better start getting ready too. You're not-so date is coming in an hour. Chop, chop!" I agreed and after we exchanged our goodbyes and hugs, she left.

 "Great, now what the hell am I supposed to wear?" I muttered to myself, walking into my room and pulling open the doors to my walk in closet.

~~~~

~Harold's POV~

"Is One Direction's Harry Styles a player? Our sources tell us that he has been seen with a various amount of girls recently yet he cannot seem to start any relationships. Is little Hazza a heart breaker or simply-"

 Click.

"Liam! Everything on the television is garbage, can we leave now?" I pleaded to Liam, who was still in the bathroom making final touches to his hair. Shocker, it's usually Zayn or Louis who take up excessive time working on their appearance.

 "Don't worry, Harry. Your date isn't going anywhere so please calm your crumpets." He shouted back. Normally I'd question his extremely weird lingo but right now hes actually right. I'm kinda nervous about hanging out with Jamie-Lynn, which is strange because I'm usually pretty calm about stuff like this.

 "Can we just go? I'm really not in the mood to get a lecture by management on tardiness!" I yelled back, jumping up from the couch and talking a few steps around the living room. Suddenly Liam came out with Louis.

 "Yeah you're right, Lads! C'mon!" Liam shouted directed towards the bedrooms. I glanced around the room awkwardly until my eyes fell upon Louis. He's been too quiet, far more quiet than he usually is. And he keeps staring towards the hallway entrance as if hes commanding someone to walk out immediately.  Suddenly...