Kyousuke x reader I'll protect you

This is a special one shot. I've been with Kyousuke for a year now. Not as long as some of you guys, but it still means a lot to me. So I hope you guys like.😄😄😄

(Y/n)=your name.
________________________________________________________________________
I sighed as I tossed and turned trying to get to sleep. I sighed and grabbed me phone from under the pillow.
I went to my boyfriends contacts.

(Y/n): hey you still up?😶

Kyousuke: yeah, i am now. what is it..?

(Y/n): sorry if I woke you up, I couldn't sleep.

Kyousuke: it's fine... Have you tried milk or eating something..?

(Y/n): yeah, I've tried everything😭

Kyousuke: even counting sheep..?

As I was about to text him back, I heard something be knocked down.

I put the covers over my head. "Calm down (y/n) it could have be anything." Right as I said that, something turned the vacuum on.

I grabbed the phone and called Kyousuke.

He yawned as he answered. "What is it..?"

"K-Kyousuke! I think someone's in my house!" As I was saying this, I couldn't help but cry a little.

"Just calm down (y/n), I'll be over there in a second!"

Kyousuke's Pov

I yawned as I answered the phone. "What is it...?

As she answered I could hear her crying and fear in her voice.

I sat up in the bed. "Just calm down (y/n) I'll be over there in a second!"

I grabbed a jacket and the spare key to her house. When I got to her house, I opened the door to her house to hear the vacuum cleaner on.

I turned the lights on, to see (y/n) cats. I sighed and turned the vacuum off, then picket up the things on the floor.

(Y/n) Pov
As I was hiding under the covers, the vacuum stopped and everything go quiet.

As I waited, I could hear someone walking down the hall and my door slowly creak open.

"(Y/n)..?"

I slowly looked out from under the covers to see Kyousuke. I got up and just hugged him. "Thank God it's just you."

He hugged back.

{Time skip}

After telling me what made all the noise, we went in the living room to watch Scooby-Doo. We watched for about an hour.

I yawned. "I guess we should go to bed."

"I'll sleep on the couch."

I grabbed his hand. "No you don't have to you can sleep with me, besides the dogs and cats sleep there.

I lied down on the bed and hugged him. "Night Kyousuke."

He hugged back. "Night (y/n).

I sighed. "Thanks for being here.

He smiled. "I'll always be here to protect you."

415 Not as many as I normally have, but I hope you liked it.