🐈Kazumaru x neko reader meow🐈

Sorry it took so long ClarissaLicorne68 but I hope you can forgive me and I hope you also like it.

(Y/n)= your name.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I hummed as I mixed the different foods together until i heard the opening of the front door, I turned around to see my husband.

A soft purr was heard as I slowly wrapped my arms and tail around the blue hair male. "Welcome home Kazemaru."

A chuckle was heard from him as he hugged me back."sorry I'm late but I was helping Endou with his team."

I smiled. "Its fine besides I'm use to it, I know how much you love soccer."

We both went into the kitchen as I finished the food and Kazemaru set the table.

Kazemaru smiled. "Yeah I remember that was how we first met."

{Flashback}

I sighed as I walked home with my ears and tail hidden under my hat and jacket.

As I walked and looked at the glistening water my ears perked up to the sound of foot steps and a ball being hit.

"Watch out!"

I looked up to see black and white before I was hit in the face. As I fell to the ground my hat and jacket came off.

"Hey are you okay."

I looked up to see a boy with blue hair tied into a pony tail.

I sat up with a smile. "yeah I'm fine."

My smile faded as I saw him looking at my ears and tail.

I covered my head and tried to find my hat and jacket.

He stopped me. "Are they real?"

There was little tears in my eyes. "Y-Yes.."

He smiled. "Cool, sorry about hitting you with the soccer ball."

As he said that he stuck his hand out for me to take it. I looked at him then his hand, I slowly moved my hands from my head and took his hand. With that he pulled me up.

"I'm Kazemaru."

I smiled a little. "(Y/n)."

Before I could say anything else a boy with brown hair and a head band yelled  Kazemaru's name.

Kazemaru turned back to me. "Well I better go nice to meet you (y/n)."

Before he left he handed me my hat and jacket then ran back to the soccer field.

{End of Flashback}

Kazemaru laughed. "I remember after practice I realized you had ears and a tail."

I smiled. "You were the first person that didn't think it was weird that I had cat ears and a tail."

He smiled. "Well I thought it made you even cuter, especially when you were mad."

I blushed. "S-Shut up.."

He chuckled But went back to eating.

{Time skip}

I yawned as I got in bed while Kazemaru was in the shower.

I was close to drifting off to sleep until arms wrapped around my waist. "You asleep (y/n)?"

I roled over and smiled at Kazemaru. "No I was just waiting for you to come to bed."

He smiled and pulled me closer. I hugged him as I purr happily.

He kissed me on my head. "I love you (y/n)."

I smiled and closed my eyes. "I love you too."

508 words