Kyousuke x Ninja reader

This one shot took forever but I hope y'all like. The sad thing is I don't remember who requested this but I hope you like.

(Y/n) = your name
________________________________________________________________________
I sat and waited in the dark shadows, looking for any movement or anything to mess with my mission.

A moment later my eyes cought movement but before I could disappear​ the lights flicked on.

" What are you doing (y/n)..." As the messy navy blue haired boy looked at me annoyed.

I gave him a small smiled. "You didn't see anything. " As I said that I through a smoke bomb and ran to my room.

You may be wondering what's happening, well let me explain.

My family is off on a trip so I'm staying with my family's friends the Tsurugi's and with my childhood friend Kyousuke, anyway I woke up bored so I thought why not practice being a Ninja!

I waited a couple minutes and slowly made my way back to Kyousuke's room but before I could go in, the door was slammed open.

Kyousuke growled. "Get your dumb butt back to sleep so I can sleep!"

I jumped back with suprise. "Spotted!"

I through another smoke bomb and jumped behind a pot.

He sighed "why is she always acting childish why can't she just go to sleep..."

I watched from my hiding place as he went back into his room and locked the door.

"Hmm he's trying to keep me out."

I waited until I knew he was asleep, I appeared by his door and unlocked it. I walked in slowly until I came to his bedside.

You maybe wondering why I've been trying to get into his room, the reason is because I've left a love note in his room so he knew how feel but now I'm regretting it.

I was about to grab the letter off the nightstand but it wasn't there.

"Crap! Where'd it go!" I mumbled under my breath.

I started to look around for it on the floor or under the bed but before I could look any where else the lights turned on.

"Looking for this?"

I turned to see Kyousuke leaning against the wall with my letter.

I blushed. "I um nope..." I looked away.

He sighed, through the letter down, and walked over to me." Baka you could have just told me..."

Before I could ask what he meant his lips crashed on mine.

My face reddend even more as he   pulled back.

I tried to talk but I couldn't so I did what I do best, I tried to ninja my way out. I went to grabbed a smoke bomb But the sad news was I was out...

Kyousuke just chuckled at my flustered face and kissed me again.

433 not that many but at least I finish it.