Sakuma x angst reader more than friends

Sorry it took so long AsherMorgan but i hope you liked it...its not the best but i did try to make it how you wanted so sorry if it's not right.

(Y/n) = your name

(L/n) = last name
__________________________________________________________________________________
I sighed as I looked out the window of the quiet hospital, only to be interrupted by the door being open. I looked up to see a girl walk in with a nurse right behind her.

"Well here you are Miss (l/n) this will be your room and that is your roommate Sakuma."

The girl looked at me nervously then went back to listening to the nurse

"Well your stuff should be here. If you need me just call." With that the nurse left me and the girl alone in the room.

It was quiet between us until i spoke up. "So what's your name?"

The girl jumped and looked at the floor. "I-I'm (l/n), (l/n) (y/n)."

I smiled. "Well nice to meet you (l/n) I'm Sakuma, Sakuma Jirou."

She looked up at me with a smile. "So why are you here Sakuma?"

"I got injured in a soccer acedent."

Her eyes lightened up. "You play soccer?!"

I smiled. "Yeah, so what are you in here for?"

(L/n) went back to looking at the ground and her breathing got faster. "I-I have heart problems which triggers anxiety attacks."

I gave her a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry to hear that."

She looked at me suprised. "Y-You don't think I'm weird for that?"

I shook my head. "No, why would I?"

"It's nothing people j-just thought it was weird." She tenced up as she said that. "Well let's for get about that. What's soccer like?"

I shrugged. "It's kind of hard to explain, maybe I can show you."

She smiled."really?! That would be awesome!"

After talking for a couple hours it was finally getting late so we both got ready for bed.

(L/n) turned the light off. "Goodnight Sakuma."

I smiled "Goodnight."

{Time skip}

It had been a couple days since I met (l/n). Genda has came over a couple times to visit and they've become good friends, although she was nervous at first.

Even though me and (l/n) are friends, sometimes I want to be more then just friends. I was snapped out of my thoughts by (l/n).

"S-Sakuma..?"

I sat up as I heared the fear in her voice. "What's wrong (l/n)?"

She looked at me in the dark scared. And her breath growing heavy. "I think I'm dying!"

I looked at her confused. "What makes you say that."

"I don't know, my heart just keeps racing and beating faster when I'm around you!"

I looked at her for a moment before my face started to heat up. "(L/n)...your not dying."

She looked at me a little panicked. "How do you know?!"

I scratched the back of my neck. "Because...my heart does the same thing.."

She looked at me confused. "Since when did you have heart problems."

I sweatdroped. "That's not...what i mean."

"Well then what do you mean?"

I sighed. "I don't know how to explain it..."

She thought for a moment. "Then why don't you show me."

I blushed. "I can't...do that." I looked at her then sighed. "Fine.."

I leaned in my eyes lockked with hers for a moment before i closed them and crashed my lips on hers. She tenced up for a couple minutes before kissing me back.

It had been a couple minutes before we broke apart. (L/n) face had a hint of pink on her cheeks. "S-so thats what we ment.."

I looked away. "Yeah."

She smiled. "Thank you Sakuma."

I looked at her. "For what?"

"For calming me down."

I smiled. "You're welcome."

"Well i better go to bed. Love you Sakuma. "She pecked me on the cheek then went back to her bed.

I blushed but smiled. "Love you too."

633 words