Fudou x Assassin reader on Period

Sorry it took so long sxftey i hope you like. This was more crazy reader then assassin.

(Y/n)= your name
__________________________________________________________________________________
Bang!!!

I jumped behind the couch hiding from the random objects being thrown at me. "what the heck (y/n)! Are you trying to kill me?!"

A evil laugh came from the (h/c) haired female. "you saw so I have to kill you!"

I rolled my eyes. "saw what a pack of pad?" Ignoring my question she fired the paint ball gun at me. Jumping out the way I got up and ran up the stairs locking myself in her room. "Lord all I saw was a pack of pad and she tries to kill me.."

{Flashback}

I sighed as I headed to (Y/n) house." why am I the one that has to see why are manager hasn't been to practice.."

As I got to her house I knocked on the door. It was quiet for a moment until the door opened to reveal (y/n).

She looked at me surprised."hey Fudou what are you doing here?"

I pointed a finger at her. "Don't ask me why I'm here, why haven't you been at practice?"

She faked a smile. "Well you see ive been sick and I had to clean my house because it was messy after i got over my sickness."

I rolled my eyes. "Well then you won't mind me helping you clean up so you can go to practice."

"Y-you don't have to."

I sighed and walked past her. "Yeah I have to...besides the team said I can't come back until you come to practice."

I opened my eyes to see a spotless living room and kitchen. I turned to look at her. "What the actual crap are you talking about, this place is clean."

She looked away. "Well.."

I rolled my eyes. "Well nothing your going to practice."

She looked at me surprised when I led her to to the door. "Wait I got to get the water bottles from my room."

I sighed. "You wait and I'll get it..."

She tried to stop me but I was already in front of her door. Opening the door I looked around until my eyes landed on the water bottles by her bed< I went to pick them up only for my eyes to land on a pack of pads on her bed.

My eyes widened. "oh lord..."

"Fudou...!"

I froze as I turned to look at the enraged manager.

{End of Flashback}

"Fudou~ Where are you?"

My breath caught in the back of my throat as the floor boards creaked close to the bed room door. 

BOOM!!!

I jumped back as (y/n) kicked the door down.

(Y/n) looked at me with a evil grin. Walking over to me she pointed the gun close to my face. "Now you wont tell anyone."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the gun pulling her to me as are lips locked together. "Freaking baka I'm not going to make fun of you for something like that.."

She blushed. "W-why..?"

I smirked. "Why what? You mean why did I kiss you?" I kissed her again. "1. Because I like you. 2. Because it was the only way to get you to not kill me.."

She blushed even more. "Oh...sorry for that.."

I smirked and leaned closer to her. "I'll forgive you if you will be mine."

She smiled a little. "Okay."

I went to kiss her but the door bell interrupted me."

I growled. "Bad timing."

We both went down and opened the door to see the rest of the team.

They looked at me then (y/n). " what happened here?"

I rolled my eyes."she tried killing me because I sa-"

Before I could finish (y/n) pulled her paint ball gun out hitting me in the head. I looked at her holding my head. "What was that for?!"

She looked at me with fire in her eyes. "Fudou!"

My eyes widened as I took of running from the crazy woman.

659 words