Fubuki Shirou x reader secret love

Sorry for the long and I mean long wait PineappleJoyce_ but I hope you like it.

(Y/n)= your name
__________________________________________________________________________________
I gave a nervous sigh as I tip toed to the door, but froze as I could hear my brother roll over in his sleep. "Thank God he's still asleep." Without looking back I quickly snuck out of the room and headed to the soccer field. "I wonder where he is..."

As I mumbled that two hand s wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to them. "Hello beautiful."

I froze and slowly looked up, only to be met with Shirou's grey eyes. "Shirou don't scare me like that."

A small smile appeared on Shirou's face. "I'm sorry Angel."

A small blush appeared on my face. "So why did you want to meet at the field?"

"I figured we could go for a walk or just hangout." Ask he spoke he gently took my hand.

I looked at him confused for a moment. "But why so late?"

"I figured it would be best since you didn't want Hiroto to know."

"Oh yeah." As I mummbled that I looked at the ground.

"Is everything alright?"

Looking up I noticed the conserved expression on Shirou's face. "Yeah, it's just I don't like hiding things from nii-san...but I know he wouldn't like me being with you..."

"Yeah your right..."

I froze as I recognized the voice. "Nii-san..."

Looking up my brother had a pissed off look on his face. "(Y/n) go back to your room.."

I opened my mouth to say something, but stopped as his glare beeped. "O-okay..." I looked back at Shirou for a moment, before going back to my room.

Hiroto's pov
Once (y/n) was gone I turned back to Shirou. "If you even try to talk to her I wont hesitant to kill you." With that I headed back to my room.

{Time skip}

Beep~ Beep~

A small groan escaped my lips as I turned my alarm off. Sitting up I noticed that (y/n) was already up.  "Good morning.."

Ignoring me, she walked past and headed out the door.

A small sigh escaped my lips. "I guess she's still upset with me... But I'm sure she'll get over it..." Turning around I quickly got ready for the day.

All through breakfest and practice she ignored me. "Hey Hiroto is everything alright with you and (y/n)?"

I looked at Tatsuya for a moment before turning to look back at my sister. "Yeah she's just mad at me..."

"Really why?" There was a hint of suprise in his voice.

I shrugged. "She's upset with me because I coaght her and Fubuki meet up last night and told her that they weren't aloud to see each other anymore."

"Oh...well that explains why Fubuki's been so down today."

I cocked a eyebrow at Tatsuya. "What do you mean?"

A surprised expression appeared on Tatsuya's face."you haven't noticed, non of his passes have been successful and neither has his goals."

"Now that Tatsuya's mentioned it he has been making a lot of mistakes..."

As I was thinking I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Tatsuya. "What would it hurt for (y/n) and Fubuki to date. We both know Fubuki wouldn't hurt (y/n)."

I opened my mouth to say something, but Tatsuya was already walking off. "Tck what does he know..." As I thought that I noticed the sad expression on (y/n) face.

I sat there for a moment before sighing. "Damn it.." Getting up I walked over to where my little sister sat. "(Y/n) can we talk..."

A annoyed expression on appeared on her face as she looked at me. "What do you want nii-chan..."

I sighed as I crossed my arms. "Look...if you really want to date Fubuki." I paused for a moment not really wanting to finish my sentence. "Then its fine by me..."

"You mean it Nii-chan?!"

I turned to look at the surprised expression on (y/n) face. "Yes I me-" before I could finish my sentence I was tackled in a hug.

(Y/n)'s Pov

My eyes widened as I looked at my brother. "You mean it Nii-chan ?!"

He looked away with his arms crossed. "Yes I me-"

I didn't give him enough time to finish his sentence because I already tackled him into a hug. "Thank you nii-chan!" Breaking away from the hug I ran over to Shiro. "Shiro!"

Shiro turned to look at me confused, before getting tackled by me. "(Y/n) what are you doing, I thought Hiroto didn't want you to be with me?"

I smiled. "He changed his mind!"

Shiro looked surprised for a moment before smiling. "That's great." As he said that he game me a small peak on the lips.

I smiled as buried my head into his chest. "I know."

~Bonus clip~

"IF HE FREAKEN KISSES HER ONE MORE TIME!"

"Calm down Hiroto..." Tatsuya sweat dropped as he held Hiroto back from attacking Fubuki.

828 words