Chapter 1 - Help me.

"This is so strange and scary, so bizarre",
I thought to myself.
"What should I do?"
"Why did he do this to me" ( crying and sobbing)
"He hated me for so many years, I considered him as my own but he betrayed me. He pretended to love but he didnt. Why did he do this to me.?."
It was a dark and a gloomy, dull feeling for me.
I concealed myself at a corner behind a car behind the garbage bin.
I was almost off-track from my thoughts I lost all hope. For a second I thought iam going to be killed. I won't survive. Tears didn't stop from falling from my eyes on to the ground.

Suddenly...

I heard,
I heard someone.
Approaching right towards where I was trying to hide myself.
The foot steps and the noise that was simultaneously made by the chains that was used to tie me up, sometimes also used to thrash and smack me with it.
I recalled all my thoughts, fear grew on my bones, across my head
I almost thought for a minute that I shouldn't be visible to them, make me invisible.
All empty- headed and idiotic thoughts were going through my mind because my mind stopped operating itself.
I started panicking.
All of a sudden I felt one man calling the another who was coming towards where I was and he backed off to look to the other side.
I was relieved.i thanked God for saving me
It was very late..
Iam not aware of the time,I've lost track regarding everything. As I was shut out for many days I was weak very weak.
Tears falling from my eyes.
I encouraged myself," y/n you have to do this ,you have to escape."
I tried my best to get up and see whether the area is secure for me or not. It almost looked like an abandoned road.
It was very rigid and tough for me to escape as they were guarding me with complete scrutiny.
I stood up and i inclined my head a little ahead and they saw me.
They started to yell.
They started cursing me.
I cried I started running I was going to faint. But I kept myself up somehow, my heart was throbbing , I was scared. I don't want to go through all of this pain, this torture and trauma again. They lost me , but I didn't stop running
I ran, I ran and I ran
Until I dashed against someone and he kept shaking my shoulders and  patting my face. I controlled and Managed myself somehow and I saw his face, I was not able to interpret his facial expressions and thoughts onme. I pointed my hand behind as it was not robust enough but i managed to say, He- help M-me.

Read out the next part to get what happens.
❤❤