Chapter 5 - Smut ( 18+)

"I want you"

" Jimin we can't do this, I whispered"
But he didnt look like he listened to whatever I said.
He came closer and closer he kissed my neck softly, my heart started pounding as he placed soft butterfly kisses on my neck.
"His lips are so soft" I thought to my self.
He understood that my heart's beating very fast. So he pulled back from whatever he was doing and he placed his hand on my chest and said,
"You are not able to wait baby girl iam I right?" I held his hand with mine trying to pull it away from my chest.
I pushed him and said,
"We can't do this jimin" he went back and leaned on the wall in front of me and looked straight into my eyes.
His look was piercing into my soul.

I got so nervous.
I didn't want anything to happen but I was enjoying it as well.
He started laughing and talking he said,
"I wanted you since day 1,you are so pretty. Do you remember how much did you make me suffer by showing me your bare back for 2 times and I was not able to do anything. I can't take my eyes off you. You made me so hard and now you have to pay for making me suffer. "
With that he came running towards me and he slammed his hands on my neck and pressed me against him.
He started kissing me vigorously.
I tried to speak but he didn't let me speak he was just kissing me very roughly, jimin wanted me so badly I could feel that.
He held my waist and threw me on to the bath tub.
I was completely wet and everything was visible clearly.
I saw jimin staring at my chest and I quickly looked down and I understood that he can see my black bra .
He smirked.
I felt very nervous.
"Ji-jim--"
He didn't let me finish my sentence he placed his fingers on my lips and started playing with my lips
"Ssshhh babygirl"
He came more closer and he leaned on me he held my hands on the either side of the tub I just kept on staring towards him.
He kissed my neck harshly.
I was trying to hold on my moans but he put his hands inside my shorts and started rubbing his fingers on my clit over my panty.
A soft moan escaped my mouth .
He again got up .
I took this chance and I tried to run to my room but he held my hand and picked me up from my waist and threw me on the bed.

I looked at him and came towards me and he kissed my toes.
He kissed my legs and started licking my thighs.
I was startled ... I didn't knew what to do.
He came up and hovered above me.
He held the collar of the tee and looked deep in my eyes.
I understood what he is going to do.
I yelled,
"N-no jimin!"
But he did it.
He ripped my tee and threw it on the ground.
He attacked my neck again.
He bit my neck by leaving hickey marks and placing butterfly kisses.
He put his hands beneath me and quickly untied my bra.
I was under his control,even though we shouldn't do it. I didn't feel it was wrong. I wanted him do it.
He was getting more harsh and angry because I was not responding to his actions.
I placed my hand on his head he smiled and started sucking my boobs.
He bit my nipples, he was grinding his teeth on my boobs and he left hickeys on my boobs.
I started moaning at the top of my voice.
"Ji-jiiminnn aaaahhh aaahhhh harder please".
He started to suck my boobs harder.
He pressed my boobs and I was playing with his hair ,he removed his shirt and his pants he had his underwear on and I could clearly see his bulge in his pants it seemed big.
He kissed me
He started sucking my lower lip.
I kissed him back and held his face and kissed him back responding to his every action.
He quickly intertwined his hands with mine and kissed my neck and kissing all over my chest, sucking my boobs and he went to my stomach .
He kissed my stomach and started biting and leaving hickeys there too.
I was pushing his head but he came up and kiss my ears my forehead.
He whispered
"You are so hot baby"
I kissed him harder.
He went down on me and removed my shorts along with my panty.
He kissed my legs, and thighs and gave me hickeys there ,
I moaned in pain and pleasure.
This was the first time I got to experience such feeling.
He spread my legs and I closed my eyes he whispered sexily,
" Sexy so sexy" and blew his hot breath which gave me chills through my body.
He leaned forward and started kissing the inner corners of my thighs, i grabbed his hair.
He immediately kissed my clit.
"You are so wet baby"
" You want me isn't it?"
He placed his fingers and started moving it on my labia and clit
I felt so sexy. He said it again
" You want me right baby?"
I moaned and said,
" Aaaahh jiminn yes I want you please fuck me.".
He quickly licked my clit and the entrance of my sweet hole.
I moaned harder.
"Aaaaahhhh jiminn "
He started licking it harder and drinking every dripping juice of it.
I was going crazy
Suddenly he pushed one finger in me and started thrusting it slowly.
I was a moaning mess.
He put 2 fingers and started licking it at the same time .
I knew i was getting close.
There was a weird sensation in my stomach.
I shouted,
" I can feel something in my stomach jimin"
He understood what I was trying to say and he pulled back.
I sighed.
I quickly got up and saw him rubbing his lips.
I pushed him down and I got over him.
I kissed him harder he grabbed my boobs and started pressing it I could feel him smirking between the kiss.
He quickly wrapped my waist and pushed my down.
I stopped and I was admiring his abs by touching each one of them I kissed his neck and placed hickeys on his neck too .
I kissed each of his abs and kiss his abdomen and kissed his bulge inside the underwear.
I removed his underwear and held his bulge in my hands.
He started getting crazier and crazier
" Put it in your mouth baby!!"
I licked the tip and he groaned in anger he held my hairs and forced me to fuck him from my mouth.
I quickly pushed his cock inside my mouth and I started stroking it. I made it very wet.and my saliva was dripped of it.
I increased my pace and started moaning while taking pauses.
He started shouting,
" Iam cumming y/n baby stop"
And I quickly stopped he held my neck and hovered above me again he spread my legs slowly and was planning to push his cock inside me .
He came closer to my ears and said,
"It will pain a bit but I will turn this into pleasure soon"
He held my neck and I tried to tell him,
"Ple-ase p-ut- on a con--"
Before I could finish he pushed his dick inside and I shouted in pain.
Tears started to fall from my eyes.
Seeing that he left my neck and came closer to my face and quickly grabbed his back and I was scratching and digging my nails inside his back
I scratched it so hard that his back started bleeding a bit on the places wherever I scratched.
I bit his shoulders.
He started thrusting his cock inside me slowly and slowly.
He kissed my lips trying to make me calm and after some time
The pain became pleasure.. he increased his speed he was going slow at first to make me easily get adjusted to his size.
I started moaning loudly and kissing his neck.
He became more faster.
" Fast-er ji-min- fas-ter ple-ase fuc-k m-e hard-er "
He wrapped my legs around his waist slowly and started trusting very fast.
I moaned,
" Iam getting that feeling again aaah asah jimin"
He backed off.
He signalled me to sit on his dick on his lap and he held my hips and thrusted up and down .
I kissed him and he kissed me back.
I was getting closer,
"Jimin aaah baby iam close-"
He quickly came over me and started fucking me harder .
He hovered completely above me and buried his face in my collar bone.
He sucked my boobs and bit my nipples to make me cum faster.
He moaned and whispered in my ears,
"Iam cumming too"
He fucked harder and harder and he came
We both came at the same time
"Aaaaahhhh aaaahh aah fuck me harderrr jimin.. aaahhh aaahh" I moaned.
He moaned as well "aaaahhh babyy you are so tight aaaahh"
He thrusted for 3-4 times for the last time and he collapsed on my chest.
I could feel the cum flowing out from my pussy hole and it was dripping on my thighs.
He quickly fell asleep on my chest.
His head was in between my boobs.
I played with his hair and kissed his head .
And I slept right away .

" What will happen?"
"When he will remember that he had sex with me"