Chapter 10 - Surprises (part 2)

He opened my eyes and I saw a beautiful room with the prettiest decorations...

I started jumping around like an idiot and I was looking at every corner of the room ... I was so busy to look at the room that I forgot to pay attention towards my boyfriend..

I shouted,
"Oppaaaa this is so beautiful!"

I cried and I sat on the ground...
There were rose petals all over the room and the whole floor was full of rose petals white and pink ... Over a bed he made it more cuddly because I like to be simple and cute. With all our selfies around the room...There were glasses of wine and the whole room was decorated with candles which made it look more prettier.!

Jimin came up to me

Jimin came up to me.. he hugged from my back and he kissed my ears...
"Hey baby? Don't cry I don't want my girl to be sad, I did everything that you like babygirl".

I nodded without looking at him.
He giggled and he picked me up and he turned me around to face him I just closed my eyes . I knew he was checking me out. He came closer and held me closer to his face I knew this feeling because I can feel his breath.
" You smell like chocolate" he said with a teasing voice.
I covered my face and I hugged him and buried my face into his collar bone, it became easier because iam wearing heels and broke the hug and he replied,
" Open your eyes jinjaaa"

I opened my eyes very slowly because I was very shy and even desperate to see him because I still remember what tae said !
I looked at him and my jaw dropped.
I went closer to him ..I admired his beautiful face.. his honey brown eyes...
His beautiful pink plump lips ..
His bouncy and soft hair his small baby hands ! I love everything about him.. he looked very charming today he turned his hair into a Ash brown one which turned me on with a open chest and chain around his neck with my name engraved on it. and that made him look very attractive and handsome. He looked like a prince so adorable.. I went few steps back and I was admiring him from head to toe.
He spread his arms and he asked,

" How do I look ?, C'mon I need to Know this from my future wife"

I ran towards him and I jumped on him, quickly wrapping my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck.

"You look so fucking handsome and sexy my king" I replied.

He held me tightly and he chuckled. He kissed my cheeks and said,
"I'm glad my Queen's happy,I missed you so much baby Happy Valentine's day baby ". He replied.

" I missed you too", I replied hugging him back tightly.
"Oppaaaa I wanna cuddle and snuggle with you" I said.
"Yes will do it but before that I need to ask something from you I think it's time are you ready for it baby ?.." he replied
I nodded in confusion because he looked very serious.
He turned me back and he told me not to look ..
"Pabo what is it? " I asked.
"Wait yeobo ! " He replied.
He tapped my shoulders and I turned back I saw him kneeling down in front of me holding a beautiful ring with his name on it ...
" Y/n do you take me Park Jimin as your husband and will you be with me throughout our life. I want to marry you, I want to give you all the love you deserve and I want to pay back for everything you faced because of me. I want you to be my wife and love me with all the flaws I have, I may never love you the way you wanted but I promise to be the best ! Because I love you .. Will you marry me?"
He was crying while saying these things I was continuously looking deep through his eyes all I saw was love ..
Tears started to flow from my eyes and I hugged and I hovered on him he quickly balanced himself and kissed my forehead.
He cupped my face and looked at me for my permission
"So is that a yes?"
I nodded and he quickly picked me up and start jumping he put me down and I was still crying he kissed my cheek and wiped my tears and put the ring on my fingers and quickly embraced me into a deep kiss. I kissed him back wrapping my hands around his neck,
"It's been so long", he whispered between the kiss..
I just hummed...
He broke the kiss and picked me up in his arms and put me on to the bed.. he looked at me and said,
"I'll be back just a minute"
I nodded. He came back with a long white tee and a towel which belongs to him. I looked at him confused.
"I know you are not comfortable in this and I know baby you won't sleep properly" he replied.
"Thanks baby" I said with a blushing smile.
He helped me to stand up and I went to change in the bathroom .
As I was changing I forgot that I need to remove my make up so I came out slowly
While I stepped out of the bathroom wrapping my towel around me and I saw that jimin was changing.
I saw his toned back and his Calvin Klein boxers he kept his white tee aside and he turned back his hair was all messy but he didn't care he looked at me and he started killing me by checking me out I realized that iam in a dangerous zone, I turned back but he came to me right away and pulled me by my waist and whispered in my ears,
"Turning me on babygirl..So.. from where should I start." He smirked.
"Omg he is such a turn on " I thought to myself.
He put himself on the bed and looked at me with his torturing and Killing eyes .
He sat down and I was about to go but he said,
"Don't you dare move from there, I will punish you ... You can go if you'll strip that down for me" he smirked.