Chapter 18 - Back To Our Home

It's been 2 weeks y/n was in the hospital for special care. She's 7 months now I've got to take care of her properly because of course it's my wife and my baby.. I was looking at my watch waiting for the door to open .. so that the doctor can tell me that everything's fine and I can take her.

After few minutes the doctor approached me and told me get things done to get all the documents signed and stuff and I did.
I went inside and there she was beautiful as always she turned her face towards me and welcomed me with a very big smile, a smile that I long for...

She gave me a questionable look and while she furrowed her brows up, her hair strand fell on to her face making her look more pretty .. but I wanted to admire her more... Was she beautiful this way? Why iam I noticing it now?.

"Jimin? Babe? You okay?"
She yelled.

" Oh yes yes baby sorry I was busy"
I replied.

" Busy for what?"
She asked.

" For admiring my beautiful wife."
I replied.

She quickly looked down pushing her hair behind her ears and I saw a tint of pink shade on her cheeks

" Blushing aah?"
I asked

" No iam not"
She replied ( still looking down)

I went towards her and I kissed her forehead and she quickly covered her face. My lips quickly left a soft ..

"Awww"

And she looked up facing me.

" Cmon lets go it's time to go home babe"
I said.

" Yayyyy oppaaaa!"
She replied

I made her stand slowly and I took her downstairs. She sat in the car and I closed the car door. She was signalling me to come inside and I did from the other side. As soon as I came she kept her head on my shoulder and she held my arms tightly and she slept right away.
I had tae with me and I told him to call jisoo and tell her to come over to my house to stay with y/n as she is her best friend.
They both didn't contact each other since a very long time..

" And how do you know?"
Tae asked.

" I found out "
I said.

Tae turned to look at me and smiled and said,

"On it jimin I'll send her to your house"

" Thanks buddy"
I replied

" I can't really leave her alone I've decided that I'll take 2 months leave. For this month I need someone to be with her because she will be Alone in the house."
I said

" Don't worry while we both are working we can send rose Lisa and Jennie to her house and also the boys to hangout with her"
Tae said

"Really?"
I asked.

" Yes why not ? They are all excited to be with y/n because she is very sweet and a fun person"
Tae replied.

I left out a chuckle and I admired her again, we reached and I softly pecked her head to wake her up and swaying my hands over her stomach and she woke up looking at me and asking me in a very sleepy voice

"Where are we?"

" We are home baby look closely"
I replied

She was too excited to come back we went inside and I took her upstairs for sleeping.
I came down and tae and I had a good talk suddenly he got a call from a number

"Who is it ?"
I asked

"I think it's Jisoo lemme see I called her before but she didn't pick up so I think she called back."
He replied.

Tae picked up the call and asked deeply

"Hello?"
He said

"Jisoo here who is this?"
She asked

"Annyong this is Kim Taehyung of park companies"
He replied

"Annyong annyong ! What do you want?"
She asked

"Umm do you know y/n?"
He asked her softly.

...................................................

After a long pause she replied

Y/n?

Yes y/n you know her right?
Tae asked.

Yes yes!! Where is she ? It's been so long how is she is she fine?
She asked.

"Miss miss calm down she is absolutely right!"
Tae said

"Can I know her address?"
She asked.

" Yes actually I called you up because I want you to come here to be with her."
Tae said

" Yes of course I will!"
She said.

I immediately took the phone from tae's hand and said

"Hey this is Park jimin"

" Hello?"
She asked.

" Iam y/n's husband and she is pregnant so I want you to be with her because I can't leave her alone I know that you both haven't met each other but you come over so she will be happy"
I said

" Yes of course! Nice to see you! I can't believe she is married but what about her step father? You aren't like him right.."
She said( crying)

"Don't worry jisoo iam a good person you can come over and confirm everything and about her step father I'll tell you everything"
I said

I gave her the address and she told me that she will come right away.. I told her that y/n is sleeping so don't make noise while coming inside.
I kept the door open and after a while I saw a girl putting her head inside the door while looking inside I saw her and I asked her that are you jisoo ? And she said yess.
I told her to come inside and she did she looked inside the house and she saw y/n and my pictures everywhere so she was very happy to see her. Tears started to form in her eyes. She looked at me and she smiled.

I told her to sit beside me because y/n is still sleeping. Me and tae told her everything about what all things happened and how did she end up being with me.
She smiled and she thanked me to take care of her.

After some time we had a loud noise of y/n from upstairs

" Jiminnnn where are you?????"
She said.

" Y/n didnt change at all"
Jisoo said

" She seems angry?"
Tae asked

" Aaah nothing it's her pregnancy"
She smiled

I told her that iam coming upstairs and I took jisoo and tae with me.
We went in the upstairs and I slowly opened the door and I saw her sleeping while looking on the other side. I sent jisoo in and she said

" Y/n aahh how are you I missed you"

Y/n quickly turned her head to look at jisoo and she started crying right away. She woke up and she called jisooo to come to her and she hugged her tightly

" Where were you jinjaa I missed you sniff sniff"
Y/n cried

" Jimin told me about you so I came here to stay with you until you are pregnant"
I said

Y/n looked at me standing on the door and she gave me a very cute look as if she was thanking me.
They had lots of talks and we took y/n down coz all the hyungs and the three girls were here.
We had dinner and we enjoyed alot we watched movies together and everyone slept in my house.

It was night and I took y/n upstairs and I sat beside her she hugged me tightly and she said that oppa thankyou for bringing jisoo back to my life.i love you so much
I love you more I quickly replied

She turned my face and she kissed me and I kissed her back.
We kept on talking with each other until she slept on my shoulder.
I looked at her and I kissed her forehead

"I'll not let anything happen to you my beautiful wife"

"