Chapter 13 - New Beginning (Season 2)

Y/n POV

Well... This is my home.... which includes Jimin and me.... By now you guys know what was going on?..
Well let's get to the new beginning of My Love Story...

" Jimin wake up! Baby Wake up!"( I started hitting him and waking him up from sleep)

" Yahh what is it baby?" Jimin said in his sleepy voice.

" The baby--" I replied.

Jimin cut me off...

He stood up from his bed and looked at me with complete concern...
I started laughing at the top of my voice by looking at his reaction..
Jimin got annoyed and asked,

" What is it y/n? Stop scaring me" jimin said.

" Awww I guess someone is very annoyed"
I laughed.

" Stop it y/n tell me what happened? Is everything okay?" Jimin held my hands and looked deep in my eyes..

I left my hands and I placed my right hand on his left cheek and I told him that,

" Hey baby it's okayy"
I placed his hands on my stomach and I said,

" Feel it"
I smiled.

He placed his hands on my stomach ASAP.. and his eyes lighted up with happiness... He looked back again at me and embraced me into a tight hug ...

" Omo baby I can't breathe" I said.
He broke the hug and said,

" Iam sorry baby"

" Did you feel it?"
I asked him very innocently and cutely.

He started jumping on the bed with complete happiness..

" yess yess omggg! I did feel it!"

" The baby kicked jimin" I replied.

Tears formed in my eyes and cupped my face and kissed my forehead...

" Hey baby it's okayyyy"
jimin replied

Well this all begins here....!
Let's get into the flashback...

Me and jimin are together since 2 beautiful years..! ... Iam 6 months pregnant...

We've had all the fun together we spent alot of quality time! We explored lots of new things about each other..!
Our likes and dislikes... jimin is a very careful and loving husband... He took care of me when I was sick... He was there with me in my happy times this whole year and even in my sad times..
I loved everything about him.. All the little things that he used to do just to make me happy really made me laugh and smile throughout the day!.
Everything was lovely until it was proved that iam pregnant which gave more spark to these lovely moments ...

All these time.. seeing jimin as a boyfriend... A husband... A best friend was very interesting and loving...

But seeing my boy as a father has even made me more curious about how he will behave ...

He has become more careful about all the things... The meetings .. that are held with the doctor, everything regarding my medicines is taken care by my love...
He is really excited to experience a new beginning and a new change to our lives... Which will be changed by the little footsteps of my junior Jimin...

Let's go back to the time when we knew that iam pregnant.... I became pregnant after a year of our marriage..

Y/n POV

I've been vomiting since 2 days.. and iam really feeling very nauseous I don't know how should I react... What should I do?? Jimin is not at home today... He'll be coming late...
I checked myself in the mirror looking at my stomach.. and I thought to myself.. Iam I pregnant?