Chapter 12 - Finally Together (18+) end of season 1

I got up feeling heavy and..
I felt that someone really kept a soft furry cushion on me..
I got up completely from my sleep and I saw that the furry cushion is my Jiminiee.
He was still sleeping like a baby...he was asleep.. he looked so cute.. I admired his face... His plump lips
.... His chubby cheeks and his messy hairs. This is the best thing to be seen by me in the morning... I got up and I ruffled his hair... He was sleeping and he was feeling cold I could make that... So I think at night I took the whole blanket and I slept so he put his shirt over himself ... Omg he is so cute... I thought to myself.

I grabbed his long hoodie and I wore it

I grabbed his long hoodie and I wore it... I like to be in his clothes since they are very comfortable unlike mine..
I kissed his forehead and I went in the kitchen to cook...
"But there's nothing to cook" I thought..
I opened the fridge and I saw that the fridge was full of food items... And even the drawers and cupboards...
I came back in the bedroom and i looked at my sleeping boy and I smiled..
I knew he did this so that I won't panic over getting stuffs.
I cooked pancakes , sausages and eggs.. because that's his favourite.
Its almost an hour and jimin is still asleep I cleaned the dishes that were in the drawers to pass my Time..
As I was cleaning I felt 2 pairs of arms grabbing me from the back and resting his head on my shoulder..
" Hi baby" he said in a sleepy voice.
I looked at him by moving my head a bit and I threw soapy water on his face.... He got so annoyed and he left my waist.. he started to wipe his face..
" Y/n ah!!"
I started laughing and I ran a bit far from him because I know he is gonna get me..
He looked at me and I ran inside the bedroom and he was following me. I was jumping on.the bed, on the couch .. I came outside and I was running across the kitchen table and finally he got me... He held me up and made me sit on the table top and he trapped my legs between his.
" What are you gonna do now babygirl"
I went towards to his lips and he closed his eyes to kiss me ... But I backed off... He frowned.
I laughed at him and he left his grip
I pulled him by holding his collar ... And pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss.
We had our breakfast and we decided to watch a movie together and we watched horror movies together .. while a jumpscare approached me I got more closer to jimin.. he hugged me and he was giggling I covered my eyes with our blanket and I was watching the movie in between .
After some time I slept in his arms... In the afternoon....
After some hours ... I felt very cold.. I got up and it was almost night.. jimin was not there.. I stood up and I looked for him ,while looking for him ... I saw rose petals leading a way from the bedroom to the balco ny...

" What's the new surprise hon?" I thought to myself.
I stepped in the balcony and I saw a box.. I took the box in my hand and it was a beautiful dark blue box .. I examined it and then ..
I opened the box and I saw another box, I opened that one too, and I saw one more box I opened it as well and there was a square shaped paper kind of thing which was covered in a gift wrap. I opened the cover and the card paper fell from my hands..
I looked at it from a distance and I was going through mixed feelings inside me... I wanted to cry ... I wanted to jump, laugh, smile .. I took it again and I saw it properly.. I started shouting at the top of my voice...
I yelled,
" babyyyy!!!!!"
"Where are you Jiminiee pabo?"
I turned back to step out of the balcony and I saw jimin standing in front of me by supporting himself on the door... He had tears in his eyes..
I jumped on him as I do always... I kissed his whole face . And then placed a huge peck on his lips..