Chapter One

Great. Another boring day in algebra. Listening to your boring teacher, doing boring work. You liked excitement, you liked moving around and getting into trouble, but sadly you couldn't get into any more trouble. You've been suspended so many times, that if you do it again, you would get expelled. So you sat at the back of the class, hand on your chin about to dose off.

"Can anybody tell me the y-intercept? Y/n?" You looked up annoyed at him, because he interrupted your daydream.

"Umm...42?" Hey at least it's related to math right?

"You are completely...wrong." He sighed. "Please try to pay more attention." You rolled your eyes and put your head down.

"Just ten more minutes." You thought. Suddenly, the door opened and someone walked in.

"Ugh, it's probably the principal coming to get me again." You thought, sighing. Boy were you wrong. You couldn't help but stare at the new kid. His hair was a platinum blonde color and it was slightly messy. He had two ear piercings and his eye shape was beautiful. He had soft hazel brown eyes that were full of sweetness. But what really caught your eye was his lips. Nice,round and plump. He handed the teacher what seemed to be his schedule.

"Everyone, this is Jiho. He's new to this town so please try not to make a bad influence on him." He said, throwing indirect at you. You didn't mind it though, you were still staring at the new kid. Jiho looked all over the class, then his gaze fell on you. You immediately looked away, blushing slightly. You put your head back down and tried to pretend that it didn't happen. You closed your eyes and thought that it was just a dream. No one that hot could be in your school. Could they?

"Jiho you can sit next to um..."

"Don't say it don't say it don't say it!" You pleaded internally.

"You can sit next to y/n."

"Shit. He said it anyways." He nodded and took his place next to you. You tried to avoid eye contact but it was hard. You fiddled with your pencil for a couple of minutes.

"Um...excuse me? Do you know what we're doing?" He asked in a sweet, husky voice. You shuddered a little then spoke quietly.

"Actually no I don't. Sorry." You said, slightly embarrassed.

"It's fine. I'll get the hang of it." He replied. There was a moment of awkward silence after that. Jiho wanted to ask you something else, but hesitated. Finally, he gathered up his courage and said it.

"Hey, you look like you know the school pretty well. D-do you think that you could s-show me to my next class?" He asked, looking nervous. But it looked cute.

"Yea sure. Class is almost over anyways." You smiled warmly at him.

"Thanks." The bell rung as you gathered your things and waited for Jiho. He came up next to you and you started walking.

"So, where is your class?"

"Umm...A15?" You looked at him in disbelief.

"You have class with me next?!"

"I guess so." He said, looking confused.

"Sorry...just got a little excited." You said, blushing.

"Ok then. What's after this class?"

"Lunch."

"Oh..." He looked down, a little disappointed.

"What's wrong?"

"Well...it's just that I don't really have any friends here."

"Now you do!" You beamed at him. "I don't sit with anybody at lunch anyways, so you can hang out with me. Get to know each other maybe? Oh, my name's y/n by the way." You stuck out your hand towards him. He shook it and smiled.

"My name's Jiho."

"Well Jiho, I am now officially your first friend in this jail they call a school." You both laughed and walked to your class together, talking on your way there.

-------------------------
Aww...that was sweet! My first fanfiction ever! It was probably trash but you know. Trying to work on the second chapter. Sorry if my grammar wasn't good.