Chapter Five

Zico P.O.V
My head was killing me. Everything hurt and I could barely move. I heard voices but they were distorted and muffled.

"Is he gonna be ok?" I heard someone say. It was a female voice but I'm not exactly sure who it was. My memory's fuzzy and if I'm in this much pain, I don't think I want to remember. I opened my eyes slightly, the bright light blinding me and forcing me to close them again. I waited a little while longer before opening them again, adjusting to the light.

"I think he's up." I heard another voice say.

"Zico? Zico are you ok?" A face came into view. I think it was the same girl who asked if I was gonna be ok earlier. She's really beautiful but she looked worried sick. I stared at her for a little bit and she repeated the question. It took me awhile but I finally recognized her.

"Y/n?"

"Oh thank god you're ok! I thought I was gonna lose you!"

"You're not getting away from me that easily." I say, smiling a little. This makes her laugh and it's the most cutest, relieved laugh. Why is she suddenly so beautiful? Whoa, where did that come from?

"Why am I at the hospital? What happened?" She looked down, suddenly uncomfortable with my question. She hesitated before answering. Why is she uncomfortable? She's not the one in the hospital bed.

"YuKwon happened." She simply said. I was confused at first, but then everything clicked into place. And I instantly regretted it.

"Oh my god...it was only supposed to be a couple of punches. I didn't mean to...I completely lost it out there. That wasn't me fighting y/n! I mean it was but I haven't fought anyone like that since..." I stopped, not wanting to bring up my past at the moment. I put a guy in the hospital, almost killing him, because I couldn't control my fucking temper. I need serious help.

"Since what?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing."

"Its more than nothing. Even I could see that. What is it?"

"I said it's nothing." I snapped at her. She looked hurt and I felt bad for giving her an attitude like that.

"I'm...I'm sorry."

"It's fine." She shrugged. "I was just being nosey."

"How long do I have to be in here for?"

"Just for today. You have a slight concussion but it's nothing serious." She reassured me. I sighed out of relief and closed my eyes.

"Um...thank you." I opened my eyes again and saw her staring at me, waiting for my response.

"Don't mention it. Seriously." I saw something move from out the corner of my eye and realized that someone else was in here with us.

"Who's that?"

"Oh right. Sorry. This is my friend Jaehyo. I called him after what had happened." He seemed nice enough. There was something I didn't like about him though. Maybe it was the fact that he had more of a connection between him and y/n? Maybe I was jealous? But I had no reason to be jealous. I mean, it's not like she was my girlfriend or anything. And I have no romantic feelings for her. Those light kisses I gave her was just out of friendship. Just to calm her down, to make her feel better. We are just friends. Our relationship is strictly platonic. No romance at all. Besides, there's plenty of other girls out there. Who probably has the same beautiful smile. Whose eyes probably light up whenever she beats me in Call Of Duty. Who probably has the same cute weirdness whenever she's around me. Someone who could have the ability to light up even the darkest part of me. There has to be someone like her. Exactly like her. Someone who makes my heart do somersaults whenever I see her. Someone I can stand on top the couch and scream lyrics at the top of my lungs with. Someone I can be a child with.  Someone who doesn't take no for an answer and always has a way out of everything. Someone...I love.

... There's no such thing. It's just an emotion that people feel when they need attention. It's not real.

I don't love her. I don't know her.

I can't.

I won't.

I refuse to.

It'll just be more hurt.

I can't.

I can't.

I can't.

I don't.

I don't?

Maybe.

No.

Yes.

No.

...hell yes.

But I do. Holy shit I do. But I can't let her know. I have to cut myself off from her before it's too late. I'm digging my own grave. But the sad part is, she doesn't know that she's going to be the one to bury me. After all that's done, then she'll be safe. Safe from what? Hell, I don't even know.

----------------
Sorry that this chapter was so short, but I wanted to get into Zico's mind and I wasn't really creative. This story actually has no plot of anything so I honestly don't know what's gonna happen. Also, should I continue the story doing the readers perspective or not? Let me know what you think I should do.