Chapter Four

You woke up the next morning in Zico's bed, but he was nowhere to be found. He wasn't in the bathroom and he wasn't on the couch where he usually was. You walked to the kitchen to get something to eat when you noticed a note lying on the table.

Sorry I had to leave so early. I'll be back in a little bit. I'll get you some Skittles, I know they're your favorite. -Z

You smiled at the note. He knew you so well. You got a pop tarts from the cabinet and plopped down on the couch. Lazily, you reached for the remote and changed the channels to see what was on. After the endless scrolling, you turned off the T.V. Nothing interesting was on. You heard a car pull up in the driveway. You looked out the window. Yup, it's him alright. You ran to the back closet by the kitchen, hiding from him. You heard him enter the house and called your name. He checked upstairs, but you weren't there. He knew that you were playing games with him.

"Y/n! Come out! I know you're hiding!" You bit your lip, hiding your giggles. He checked all over the house but couldn't find you. He was about to give up when he heard a quiet giggle coming from the back closet. You saw his shadow, then he moved away, making you think that he left and gave up. You exhaled slowly and smiled in triumph. All of a sudden, the door swung open as Zico jumped in front of you, making you scream and almost pissed on yourself.

"ZICO WHAT THE HELL?! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" You clutched your chest, feeling your heart pound. Zico fell to the floor, dying of laughter. You kicked his leg, making him laugh even more at your reaction.

"It's not funny!" You tried to be angry but you cracked a little and smiled anyways. His face was now red and there was tears of laughter in his eyes. You tried to get out the closet, (hehe) but ended up tripping over something and falling onto Zico. Heat rose to your cheeks as you were on top of him.

"Dear god, not this again." He shifted uncomfortably under you and licked his lips.

"Gosh y/n, I know I'm irresistible but you don't always have to throw yourself at me." He smirked and you rolled your eyes, hitting his chest.

"As if, Jiho. That was just an accident."

"For the second time in a row?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah?" You said, unsure if that was the answer he wanted.

"Don't lie to me. You know it was on purpose. But it's ok princess." He was teasing you. You hated it but loved it at the same time. You  cringed when he said your old pet name that YuKwon used to call you. He knew what he was doing, that's why he smirked. Holy cow that smirk made him look even more like a god. If that was even possible.

"Stop playing around. Do you have my candy?" He reached into his pocket and pulled out the pack of tiny candies. You both stood up, with Zico reaching his full height of 6'2. Damn he was tall. You reached for the Skittles but he raised his hand over you, making it almost impossible for you to get.

"Oh come on! That's not fair!" You whined.

"What's in it for me?"

"What the hell do you mean? You get to keep your balls, that's what's in it for you!" He laughed nervously as he handed you the Skittles.

"Sorry, feisty." He surrendered and walked to his room.

A little while later, you had gotten bored and decided to paint the living room. But of course, you had to ask Zico.

"What're you looking at?" He asked, surprising you.

"Just the room. It looks so...boring. Don't you think?"