Psycho

"Who was that guy?" Mahdi asked, his hand pointing in the direction Even had just left in.

I was confused at first, I had only met Even once but it seemed like everything revolved around him. He was important.

"His name's Even, he just moved here from Madrid."

I didn't want to be too specific but I also didn't want them to ask me too many questions.

"How do you know him?" Jonas replied.

Of course Jonas would ask that- he's the most curious one out of all of us, sometimes I just want to glue his mouth shut.

"I don't."

"Don't what?" Magnus said.

"Know him. I only just met him."

Technically that wasn't a lie, was it?

"Okay." They all said in unison, they all looked at me suspiciously like I was hiding something from them.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"You're blushing Isak."

I felt my cheeks. They were right, I could feel the heat coming off of them.

"No I'm not I'm just too hot for my body to handle." I said laughing nervously.

Damn, I'm really in the danger zone. Of course I wasn't blushing because of Even...

Ahahahaha who was a kidding? Of course I was. No one could deny that he was some world class eye candy.

"Anyway how's Emma?" Jonas asked changing the subject.

"I don't know I haven't spoken to her in a while."

Do you want to know why I haven't spoken to her in a while? Of course you do.

I don't like her, like at all not even as a friend. She was a psychopath and so obsessive that I couldn't even stand to be in the same room as her. She scared me.

Because of this I began ignoring her and I knew she sure as hell wasn't happy about it but I wouldn't know as I had been ignoring her hundreds of texts... don't even get me started on the miss calls.

Ugh.

"Well you might want to prepare yourself." He said.

"Why?"

"She's coming this way."

I looked across the cafeteria and saw Emma and her minions approaching our table. I had already been getting major psycho vibes off her and she wasn't exactly helping her case.

"This is for not answering my messages." She said opening her flask and pouring cold coffee all over me.

"What the fuck Emma." All of us shouted.

"We're over valtersen."

"Thank god," I muttered.

Let's just say that I'm not a religious man but at this point I felt like I had been blessed by god himself.

I had finally gotten rid of the biggest mistake I had ever made- Emma.

She strode away l, her minions were trailing slightly behind her.

"Was I right or was I right?" I said looking at my friends' shocked expressions.

"You were right like always Issy..." He paused.

Since me and Jonas had met he had called me that embarrassing nickname. I hated it but that just added more fuel to the fire, he loved watching me squirm.