Mister

"Then why are you with her?"

"We won't be together for long. Me and Sonja I mean."

"What do you mean by that?" I said breaking into a broad smile.

"I love you and you love me too even if your not willing to admit it yet. We belong together and we should to be together so I'm going to make it happen."

"Who says I'm not willing to admit how I feel?" "Me."

"I love you Even Bech Næshim."
"I love you too."

"You've said that already."

"I didn't think you had a problem with what I was saying so why not repeat it?"

"I'm teasing you. So what's your plan."
"To make you mine."

"Who says I want to be yours?" "

"You do."
"Yes I do." I admitted.

"Let's get out of here."
"But we only just got here."

"Trust me your going to enjoy this a lot more." "Ok?" I said a bit confused.

We both pulled ourselves out of the pool and ended up looking like beached whales. I was soaked through and uncomfortable.

The only good thing about me and Even being soaking wet was the fact that Even was wearing a white shirt; so I could see EVERYTHING through it.

"What are you staring at Issy?" "
"Nothing." I replied licking my lips nervously.

"Are you that hungry for me?"
"No I want Pizza." I said following him out of the window.

I landed weirdly on my ankle again. It hadn't been the same since the night of the party but I ignored it.

"Are you okay?"
"Yes I'm fine why do you ask?"

"Your face says differently."
"Was that a read?"

"Yes it was."
"I knew it. I knew it." I screeched. "

"You know what?"
"You've watched rupaul's drag race."
"Damn it. I've been exposed."
"I have one question for you."
"What is it?" He sighed.
"Favourite queen?" "
"Alyssa Edwards easy." He said doing a mouth pop. "

"What about you?" He asked.
"Bianca Del Rio. Can we get out of here before whoever actually lives here wakes up from the noise?"

We both ran and jumped on the bike just in time as the owners of the house came out to wave us farewell with there middle fingers. I love the poshies.

"How did you know?" He asked.
"Your a shitty liar." "
"I am not."
"You really are."

"I'm not. I've lied about my sexuality for 18 years and no one has found out apart from you and Sonja that means I'm not that bad."

"I realised you were gay as soon as I met you. Have I ever told you I've got a perfectly working gaydar?"

"No but it's good to know. How did you know I was gay?"

"Because you looked at me the way I looked at you."

He sped up and I realised where he was taking me: home.

"Have I not been entertaining enough tonight for you Mister?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your taking me home aren't you? Or Eskild's or whatever you want to call it."

"Yes didn't you realise? The girls are probably still there."

Then I put all the pieces together. Even was going to break up with Sonja to show me how much he was willing to give up for us to be together.

I knew that this girl had been his rock for the last 4 years and if he was willing to give her up for me it must mean something.