Slut don't you mean smut?

I threw him on to the bed and crawled on to his lap. I began undoing his shirt. I made sure that I undid each button agonisingly slow and each time his skin was exposed to teasingly graze it.

I had to make him desperate. I wanted him to beg for me.

Finally when he was free from his shirt. I started at his neck. I licked it from top to bottom and swirled my tongue naughtily in circles.

I knew where his sweet spot was and made sure to give attention to it by biting the skin there seductively. He moaned in content.

I kissed every part of his neck apart from the area that I left a hickey on.

He kept his fingers tangled in my hair and was taking his sexual frustration out on my locks.

I was going to do this until he broke. I then focused my attention on his adam's apple that kept bobbing up and down each time he tried to conceal a moan.

He was fighting a losing battle. He couldn't hold them in any more. He gasped as I bit his jaw roughly.

I looked up into his eyes hungrily. His eyes mirrored mine. We crawled over to the each other and kissed one another like our lives depended on it.

I broke the kiss first, I needed to breathe.

"I told you, you're bad at holding your breath."

I sent daggers his way. He's going to regret saying that or maybe not.

I crawled down his body until I was above the top of his jeans. His belt was glinting in the light. I looked up at him and he was bright red already and I hadn't even done anything yet.

"Do you want me to take this off?" I said huskily.

He nodded rapidly.

"I didn't hear a reply."

"Yes." He groaned.

/////////////////////////////////////
A little update from me :)))
Sorry I haven't updated in so long I just haven't felt inspired and sorry this is so shitty I'm just no good at writing smut so the next chapter will be the morning after probably.