Tricky

Monday morning// At school

Maya POV:

As me and my friends walk into school, we notice Lucas and Riley ahead. I briefed them on the plan so they wouldn't be too alarmed when I was all over Lucas later. I say goodbye and walk over to the pair. He checks me out as I walk over and whistles.

"Hey Huckleberry." I completely ignore Riley and have Lucas' full attention. Out of nowhere, Josh walks over and hugs me from behind. He kisses the top of my head but doesn't say anything. I can see Lucas is starting to get upset because his knuckles are turning white. I tilt my head to the side, showing off a cute hickey and tell Josh that I'll see him later. Riley just looks disgusted. I finally turn to acknowledge her. "Oh hey Riley! How are you and Ranger Rick? I heard you're a thing."

Lucas- "Umm, I'm not with h-" He pauses for a second, to think I assume, and looks at Riley. "Yup we're dating. Been going out for awhile now." Riley's face lit up. Wow she's actually quite thick.

Maya- "Huh. Really? I didn't believe them when I was told."

Lucas- "Yup it's true. Riley is my girlfriend and the only one for me!"

Maya- "Oh that's great I guess. If you don't like me like that, I can just go and date Josh." Ha! Lucas' face!

Lucas- "Wait Maya I lied! We're not rea-" Riley started to tear up. She finally realized that he was just using her to try and make me jealous. Sadly, the heartache ain't stopping there.

Riley- "Believe it. Go have fun with my uncle you slut!" She thinks that that hurt me. I pretend to be in pain.

Maya- "That was mean Riley." I scolded slightly. "Anyways, I guess it was just hard for me to understand considering y'all never hookup, make out, or even hug. Hell do you two do anything? And I know Riley's still hasn't had her first kiss so..." I practically yell the last part and the snickers can be heard throughout the hallway.

Riley- "Well I'm sorry that not every guy wants a hoe like you." She turned and kissed Lucas and anyone could see that he wasn't feeling it. "Lucas doesn't want you anymore so you can leave you skank." I turned to look at him before talking to Riley again.

Maya- "Wow Riles you really hurt my feelings with that last one. One question before I leave, did you have to look those words up last night?" Even Lucas laughed at bit at that.

Riley- "He doesn't like you Maya. He likes me now so go away!" Doesn't like me? Ha! Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. I walk right up to him and give him a soft kiss. He kisses back, but we all knew that was going to happen.

Maya- "If you really don't want me here anymore..." I shoot him the look before walking down the hallway. I can hear him arguing with Riley.

Lucas- "Blah blah actually dating blah blah blah like Maya blah you know that." Then I hear him running after me and I smile. He grabs my wrist and I turn around. I pretend to trip while turning and fall into him. Then I giggled. It was obviously fake, but only Josh would know that.

Maya- "Thanks for catching me Sundance, but your girlfriend looks mad." I watch Riley stomp over and grab his shoulder. He doesn't even look at her.

Riley- "Lucas! Let's go!" He ignores everything she says.

Maya- "Its fine Bucky McBoing Boing. Go with her. Just meet me in the hallway before lunch; you know which one." I give him the look one more time to make sure that he'll be there. As they walk away, I hear Riley,