Richie Pt. 2

"Scared, love?"

"You wish."

Without hesitation that would make the weary run for the hills Richie grabbed your hand and jumped off the ledge, dragging you behind.
There was the feeling of a lurch in your stomach as the two of you fell to what felt like your deaths.
The only sound that could be heard was Richie whooping and cheering and you screaming the whole way down.

There was a feeling of a sharp slap on your lower body and water quickly took over. It was cool compared to the hot summer day, and it felt perfect. You hadn't even realized you were still holding Richie's hand.

You were going to swim back up, but he tugged your hand back down which made you freak out. Is he trying to drown me!? Omg he's tryna drown me.
Looking down at him through the water you saw him motioning you to come back down. Confused, you just went with it.

He pulled you down by the hand and stared for a few seconds while blatantly WASTING your air. About to swim back up he pulls you forward and kisses you, almost drowning you in the process.

Pulling away you swam back up for air. As soon as your head broke the surface you gasped for air, Richie following close behind. He looked at you and smirked.

"What was that for!?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"What? I've always wanted to do that."

"Have you ever thought about having a normal kiss?"

"No, but can I try?" he asked while wiggling his eyebrows a little bit.

"You're impossible," you said while turning away to go back to the group. He was and always will be irritating but that was Richie and there was no changing that.

He gave a cry of frustration and spun you back around. He planted his lips on yours, waiting for a reaction. Soon, after you started to kiss back, and he almost screamed with happiness. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed harder.

The Losers were still at the top choosing a dare for Stan when he stood up to look over the cliff.

"What is taking them so long?"

Looking over the edge he saw your heads above the water which were very close together. He put his hand over his mouth to stifle a loud laugh.

"Bevvie, come here, you gotta see this," he said between giggles.

Sorry for not updating like usual. School is a bitch and I'm busy, but here's this. Thanks for 111 followers.