"I'm tired of the hate toward you"

You got home at the perfect time to start dinner. It wasn't an anniversary or anything, but you were excited to try a new recipe for yourself and your boyfriend, Tom Holland. You checked your watch as you scurried into Tom's apartment, carrying four grocery bags and about to drop them.
"Tom," you called. You set the groceries down on the counter. "I got some stuff for dinner tonight. You wanna help cook?"
Cooking together was one of the things you loved to do, mostly because you were both so bad at it. Somehow you or Tom butchered every recipe that you've tried and ended up ordering a pizza. But you both loved the process and had fun doing it.
"Tom?" you called when you received no reply.
You popped your head in the living room and saw him laying on the floor, frowning at his laptop. You walked over to him and smiled.
"Hey, didn't you hear me?" you Sat cross-legged across from him. "I found a new recipe. Looks really greasy and unhealthy for us. You wanna help me cook it?"
Tom just frowned and shook his head. "Why didn't you tell me it was this bad?"
You shrugged. "I mean, I don't think the food is that bad.. Its just kind of unhealthy."
Tom gave you an annoyed look. He turned the laptop around to show you. You saw your latest post on Instagram, of you and Tom's dog Tessa cuddling on his couch in PJs. the comments section was enlarged and mean, hateful comments were pouring in directed at you.
You scoffed and waved your hand. "That's no big deal. I don't read those comments, Tom. I know better."
Tom slammed the laptop down. "I heard you crying last night; I know you tried to sneak out to the back terrace, but I heard it. You cried for hours... I figured you were only homesick."
You smiled, remembering how Tom woke you up this morning with your favorite breakfast and a flower. He explained that he tried to make the eggs the way your mom used to because he knew that was your favorite. You didn't understand why he did that, but now you knew.
Then you frowned, remembering scrolling through the comments of girls calling you fat and ugly, and saying that you didn't deserve Tom. It was so hard to see all of his loving supporters showing so much cruelty.
You remembered almost falling asleep in the chair on the back terrace. All the years exhausted you.
"I'm fine now." you lied to him. "I had a rough night last night, but it's okay. I know this is normal, I'll just have to get used to it."
Tom shook his head furiously. He sat up and scooped you into his arms. You welcomed him, wrapping your arms around his neck as he swooped your legs up and carried you to the couch. He sat down with you in his lap, your nose resting in the crook of his neck.
"You shouldn't have to get used to it..." he whispered. "I'm tired of the hate toward you. Nobody should talk to my girl like that."
You smiled at how sweet he was, then placed a small kiss on his neck. "Its worth it. Being your girl is worth it." you whisper.