We're going to be late

**SLIGHTLY EXPLICIT CONTENT**

You tug the dress up over your stomach. You pull at the top of it, concealing the cleavage spilling from the sweetheart neckline. You reach behind yourself, your fingers feeling for the zipper. You huff a sigh when you can't reach it, and reach down to slip the heel on your foot.

"(Y/n), we're going to be late -"

You pull the strap over your heel, then turn to see Tom frozen in the doorway. His jaw is slightly open as his eyes rake greedily up your body. He fidgets slightly in the doorway. His trance breaks as he looks out to the hallway, then back.

"Sorry, I – I should've knocked," He stutters. He shifts toward the hallway again, his hand gripping the doorknob tightly. "Sorry. I didn't mean to. I'll just go."

"You're fine," you chuckle. You run your hands down your thighs, smoothing the dress. "Does this look okay?"

Tom nods furiously. "You look incredible in that dress. I don't think you should take it off. Like, ever."

His words make your stomach flutter and you blush.

"Wow, I can't believe I just said that," he breathes out a laugh. "Please, excuse me while I go die of embarrassment."

You wave him away. "Don't worry about it," I smile. I point at the zipper that rests undone. "Can you help me with this, though?"

Tom stares at the skin exposed. "Sure."

He steps inside hesitantly, gently letting the door click closed. You turn to face the mirror with your back to him. You see him approach you carefully in the reflection, his focus on the dress. Your eyes close as his fingers run over your skin, starting at your neck and grazing slowly, barely touching you, down to the zipper.

Tom looks so handsome in a suit, so classic. His flexing jawline only amplifies his James Dean persona. The tie he struggled with was now perfectly folded down his chest, and his black jacket was clean, appearing silky.

Your skin feels aflame, lighting with every level that Tom's hand warmed. In the mirror, his lustful expression makes your stomach tighten. He takes the zipper between his fingers and slowly drags it up, the buzzing sound making your skin vibrate.

"I won't take this dress off," you say quietly.

Tom's eyes meet yours in the mirror.

"But will you?"

His eyes widen slightly. The hand that pulled your zipper up now wraps it's fingers around the back of your neck. His fingertips rub against your collar bone. You watch each other as his other hand wraps around your hip, and you're pulled back against him.

You feel his bulge against your dress.

You turn to face him and lean in, stopping just before your lips linger against him. You feel his hot breath against your neck and cheek and bite your lip. You close your eyes and press your lips against his gently. The mildness gets thrown out early when you feel his hands tighten on your back.

"I just zipped you up," Tom shakes his head, grinning.

He kisses your smile, and you feel him pulling down at the zipper again. You grab his face by his cheeks, wanting his mouth closer. You moan as he slips his tongue into your mouth and swipes it across yours.

As your dress drops, pooling at the ankles, you reach down for the button of his jacket. You break the kiss as you loosen his tie. He pulls it over his head and smiles as he rips his jacket off his arms.

Sometimes he wouldn't even notice when you were nothing but bare skin and he was still fully-clothed. And now you're scurrying toward the bed as your lips land on each other's, and you are only sporting underwear while he still has his pants on.