Chapter 6: The Painting

Jordan's POV

Jordan's POV

I was on my way to school, when someone in a motorcycle stopped beside me.

"Hey, Gorge do you want a lift?" I stared at him contemplating on whether I should accept his offer or not.

"It's still an 8 minute walk from this point to the school, and there's only 5 minutes left before homeroom starts. But if it's okay for you to get detention you can refuse my offer." He suggested.

I hopped on and we dashed through the streets. After few minutes we finally made it to the parking lot of the school. As I got off Paul's back. I never expected the stunned, shocked, and surprised faces of the students to greet me. Figures, this how it always have been in Cypress Fellowship School the gossips never end. I can practically hear each every member of the female population asking one another what just happened.

Christine is on the verge of hysterics as we sit next to each other in homeroom, I can tell she's itching know if I really did show up with Paul today.

Later on my phone vibrated, I checked it out under my desk.

Are you and Paul together?

-Chris

I looked at her shaking my head vigorously "Where did you get that Idea" I whispered at her. She shrugged her shoulders.

Then my phone buzzed again

Well maybe because you showed up with him this morning and he can't seem take his eyes of you.

-Chris

I looked at the back to see Paul staring at me, but as soon as I looked he quickly took his gaze off me. Then I looked back into Christine direction. She whispered "See! I told you" beaming. I sighed.

I was writing on my note book when some on threw me a small piece of paper on my head. I turend my head around only to find out Paul grinning. I rolled my eyes and I continued what I was doing.

"Pst... Pssst.." Don't look Jordan he's just going to mess with you, I told myself.

When homeroom ended Christine and I headed to our lockers.

"So what's the deal between you two?" she eagerly asked.

"Nothing." I firmly answered

"Oh, c'mon something must have happened for you two act that close. In the 8 years that I've known you, Gorge you never talked nor let someone get that close to you. Well except Carl of course, but that's given since his one of your close friends, but something definitely going on between you two. So Spill the beans Jordan."

"Ugh. How many times I have to repeat this for you to het this though your brain. NOTHING IS GIONG ON BETWEEN US."

"If you're not going to tell me, I guess I have no choice but to ask him then."