❤How you meet❤

Antisepticeye:
You meet Anti...accidentally. At least that's what you thought. You were watching one of Jacksepticeye's videos when Anti showed up on screen. You thought it was just the editing....until he began to literally crawl out from your screen. You flung yourself backwards, making your chair roll back. "What the FUCK?!" You yelled out as he was now fully standing in front of you. Anti stared at you, a wicked grin on his face as he gave a chuckle, his body glitching. "Hey there, doll."

Dr. Schneeplestein:
You're an intern, and you are assigned to Schneeplestein as your mentor. He was quite excited to learn he was going to be teaching someone else his good "doctorly" ways. "Ah. How vonderful! Yes, let's get to vork!"

Jackieboy man:

He actually saved your cat from a tree, despite how cliche it was. You had gone to the park with your cat when it got spooked and ran up tree. You tried climbing it and getting your cat yourself, but they just didn't want to come down. That's when Jackieboy man popped up. "Fear not, good citizen. I, Jackieboy man, will save your cat!"

Chase:

You were actually one of the editors for Bro Average videos. You put in cool effects and such into the videos, and no one ever really saw you come out of the editors room. So, only a few people really knew you. That is, until one of the members was sick and you were asked to fill in for them for a video. That's when you met Chase. "You're gonna be in the video? Sweet!"

Robbie:

You actually saved Robbie. The poor guy was stumbling along an alleyway limping due to a bad encounter with some drunk dudes. You felt horrible just leaving him like that, so you took him home and helped him with his leg because he refused to go to a hospital for some reason. You were more surprised when he spoke, though. "Th...thank...you..."

Jameson:

You were sitting at a table at your local diner, checking your phone. Your date stood you up AGAIN! Ugh, you were so done with this crap! You sat there, sipping your milkshake sadly when a man who dressed very old-fashioned like came up to you. He offered you his hand, a look of sympathy in his eyes. No one should be stood up like that. You understood his gesture and gave him a smile, taking his hand and getting up. Maybe you could hang out with this guy instead..

Marvin:

You were at a local talent show, and each act seemed to bore you...except for one. He called himself Marvin the Magnificent. Others seemed to find his act lame,but you enjoyed it. You among very few others would 'ooo'at his tricks. By the end,you cheering and clapping your hands while standing while everyone else gave you glares. Marvin was exetremely grateful,though.