❤Something cute you do that they like ❤

Antisepticeye:

Anti finds it cute when you get angry, honestly. He teases you about it all the time, which makes you more annoyed but he honestly couldn't care less. It's cute to him anyway.

Schneeplestein:

Schneep thinks it's adorable when you get really focused on something! Like perhaps a project or just focusing on a tv show you're watching...or maybe a book! He just likes to watch your facial expression, it's cute.

Jackieboy Man:

Jackie thinks it's cute when you're all sleepy and drowsy. He knows that he does have a lot of energy and realizes he tires you out most of the time. It's really cute to watch you try to stay awake. He always makes you go to sleep, though.

Chase:

Chase loves it when you laugh and your nose scrunches up slightly. He thinks it's the cutest thing in the world! Sometimes he'll even boop your nose.

Robbie:

Robbie thinks it's cute when you steal his striped sweater and wear it. He likes the way it looks on you, as well! Even if it is a bit big...

Jameson:

Jameson just thinks everything you do is adorable. This man practically fawns over your every move.

Marvin:

Marvin is in love with your passion. He thinks it's incredibly cute when you talk about things you like to do, or things you just like in general.