❤When you have kids❤

Anti:
You have twin girls. One acts extremely similar to Anti. The other is more...chill. Keeping up with them both, however, is a hassle. Anti doesn't mind the chaos,though.

Schneep:
You end up having one boy with him. He wants to be a doctor like his dad, which makes Schneep so happy.

Jackieboy man:
You end up having 2 boys. Both are in awe that their dad is a superhero, and often dress up and try to act like him around the house. You think its cute...until they make a mess.

Chase:
You have a little girl that Chase is absolutely thrilled about. He loves his kids that he already has, but he also adores the one he has with you. It's almost overwhelming sometimes, though.

Robbie:
Due to him being a ...well, zombie...you can't really have kids. So you do the next best thing; adopt! You adopt a small boy which makes Robbie incredibly happy that you even want kids with him.

Jameson:
You two actually end up having 3 kids. Two boys and one girl. Of course, Jameson is ecstatic because he has kids! He teaches them sign language and everything.

Marvin:
You two end up having 4 kids...yeah. A lot to handle, but you two manage. It's quite easy to keep them enertained with Marvin's magic.