❤Introducing you to Jack❤

Antisepticeye:
As much as he didn't want to, you really wanted to meet Jack.
"Hi, I'm y/n! Pleased to finally meet you!" You said, shaking hands with Jack while Anti watched with narrowed eyes. Jack looked at Anti, then you. He leaned in and whispered
"He didn't kidnap you...right?"

Schneeplestein:
"So you're the famous nurse I've heard of!" Jack stated, smiling. "Oh! I'm n-not...famous or anything.." Y/n giggled. "Well, according to Schneep, you're the best he's ever trained."

"SHUSH! I NEVER ZAID ZAT!"

Jackieboy Man:

"This is my trusty sidekick, y/n!!" Jackieboy man stated, gesturing to you. Jack let out a small laugh, nodding his head. "Pleasure to meet ya'." "Just to be clear, I don't actually fight crime with him. I'm more of a support sidekick." Y/n chuckled. "Well, with how reckless he is, I can see why-"

"HEY!"

Chase:

Jack sat in the Bro Average office with you and Chase. "So you're the editor, huh?" "Yep!" Y/n said, popping the 'p'. "I heard Chase brought ya' outta yer shell." he chuckled, gesturing to Chase. "Wellll....yeah. He pretty much did. Without him I'd probably still be the little hermit I was back then."

"aww."

Robbie:

"J...jjaaa..ccckk..." Robbie grumbled out, looking a bit nervous. "This......y/nnn....s...sa..fee.." he stated as best he could, looking at you. Y/n gave a small smile and put a reassuring hand on Robbie's shoulder. "Yes, I'm y/n. Nice to meet you." "My pleasure! Now, Robbie, ya' haven't tried to bite her, have you?" This made Robbie freak a bit. "N...no!! Ne..never bite...y/n!" 

"Calm down Rob, I was jokin'!"

Jameson:

Jameson gave a tip of his hat to Jack, smiling. "Jameson, good man!" Jack smiled, patting Jameson's back then looking at you. "You must be y/n!" "And you must be Jack." Y/n stated, nodding her head at him. All of you got along pretty well, honestly.

Marvin:

"Introducing the amazing, the wonderful, the magnificent and adorable Y/N!" Marvin stated, making smoke appear and coughing. "or, you know, you could just call me Y/n." Y/n stated once all the smoke cleared. Jack let out a small laugh. "Well it's wonderful to finally meeet ya'!" Jack said, grinning.