Chapter 2: The Long Trip

Ethan's P.O.V:
Deafening silence filled the air, and consumed anything that dared disturb it. The atmosphere was very awkward; Grayson nearly asleep, the woman's attention to the streets, and my silent begs for her to begin a conversation. It's only been about 30 minutes, yet it felt longer. My mind grew with curiosity; curiosity about her. Wait a minute. I don't even know her name. Should I ask? I look over to her, studying her features. The way her eyebrows furrow and shift up when she concentrates. The way she patiently taps her thumb on the side of the steering wheel, when waiting for a red light transfer into green. I was casted underneath a mind controlling spell by her. A spell of which I am yet to uncover.

Your P.O.V:
As you begin your journey, about a half an hour later you begin to notice one of the young men staring at you; feel in thought. What do I do? Should I break the silence? You notice in the corner of your eye, one of them begin to form words with his mouth, and retreated within seconds. He begins to grow little confidence. "So, what's your name?" He asks slightly smirking. His eyes are still focused on you. As you stop at a red light, you turn to him and notice the beautiful color in his eyes. Although it's dark out, you can see them light up. His beautiful hazel eyes intrigued you. "Y/n." You reply with a friendly smile. The long lasting light finally turned green. His small grin then transformed into a cheeky smile. "Ah! So she does talk!" He jokes. You smile in response. "So what's your name?" You ask. "Oh, he is Grayson," He says pointing to his brothers unconscious body. "And my name is Ethan." He finishes. Ethan. One of your most favorite names. Your smile quickly fades.

Ethan's P.O.V:
Her smile goes away after quickly stating my name. I wonder why? "Aww come on," I tease. "My name isn't that bad is it?" I chuckle. She glances at me and smiles. God, her beautiful smile. "Well, there have been recent debates about that between me and my friends." She teases. "Oh so you've talked about me before?" I tease back. "No," she laughs. Oh my God, she has such a cute laugh. "I didn't even know who you guys were until now." My eyes widen. "You've never ever heard of Ethan Dolan or Grayson Dolan before? The Dolan Twins??" I ask. She shakes her head with a concerned look on her face. "Why? Is that a bad thing?" She responds. "No, it's just that we are pretty internet famous on YouTube . A lot of people know us." "Oh, well I'm not really connected with YouTube." She answers truthfully.

Grayson's P.O.V:
I awoke for what seemed like a 4 hour nap, but that would be impossible. The drive is only 2 hours long; or at least, it should be. I can hear their conversation turn into laughter. "Really? Your dress just, tore off?" Ethan says, trying to hold back his wheeze. "Ugh, yes! The whole thing!" The woman says chuckling. Wow. Her laugh was cute. I can see why Ethan wanted to ride in front with her now. I rub my eyes and yawn. "So you got her to talk huh?" I say with a grin on my face. "He couldn't resist it" she says giggling. So adorable. Ethan begins to laugh, shaking his head at the same time. He turns to me and whispers, "Her name is y/n." I raise my eyebrows, not believing how incredibly beautiful that name was. He sees my reaction, and nods his head in agreement. "So, Grayson was it?" She asks. I nod my head in response. "Okay, So are you two really twins separated at birth?" She asks. Ethan begins to laugh uncontrollably. Soon after, she turns to his side, rolls her eyes, and releases a slight giggle. I can tell they've gotten pretty close in the past hour.

Your P.O.V:
Ethan was pretty cool. The thought of him and his brother being completely psychopaths, slipped by without a trace of its existence. They were surprisingly easy to talk to, but you would only know them for the time being. For all you knew, you'd never see them again. There is that slim chance. But it's not like they lived in the neighborhood or anything......right?
You feel your eyes blink, slower every time they closed. Then you feel a hand on your shoulder that makes you jump in your seat. "Woah woah woah!" You hear Ethan's reassuring voice ease you. "You want me to drive? I've stayed up longer than this before?" He politely asks. "No, I'm fine I just-" "almost killed us all?" He teases. "I don't think so." He finishes. You look at him as if you've been highly complimented, and nod your head, signaling that he could take the wheel and let you sleep.

Ethan's P.O.V:
She drives to the side of the road, tiredly takes off her seatbelt, and swap places with me. The redness of her eyes was proof enough that she really needed sleep. As we were back on the road I could see her through the corner of my eye, staring at me rather intensely. "Hey Ethan," She begins. "I nod my head in response. "You're not a psycho killer or anything are you?" She asks chuckling. "Not all the time, why?" I say giggling. She slowly begins to close her eyes as she says, "Just making sure," She trails off. "Goodnight y/n" I say, signaling for her to go to sleep. "Goodnight Ethan." She says softly. "You know," she begins. "You're okay Ethan Dolan; you're okay." She says whilst taking her last conscious breath. I check to see if she has finally fallen asleep; which she has. I stare in awe, of her beautiful sleeping body; of how calm and happy she looks. I look down at my legs for a second, smiling and happy, of the thought of making a new friend...that could possibly become more.