Chapter 18: 10 Minutes

Grayson's POV
The fresh steam, floated off the pancakes like ballet dancers; so elegantly. The freshly cooked bacon smells so good, it could wake an entire neighborhood. The eggs were cooked to perfection; not too dry, but not too gooey either.

I ran to the grocery store real fast and bought fresh, hand squeezed, orange juice. Of course I made some breakfast for myself as well, but I did my best on y/n's plate.

When I finally finished, I brought the two plates upstairs to where my beautiful princess was awaiting me. She can make my heart skip a beat, just by smiling at me; and make me go speechless by simply laughing.

I'm glad that everything fell into place the way it did. I finally have the privilege of saying that y/n y/l/n is my girlfriend. I'm so happy with her, I think she might be the one. But it's too soon to tell her; I'll wait until the moment is perfect.

I quietly opened the door, and see my beautiful girlfriend, underneath the covers reading a book. Her fingers dance on the paper as her eyes follow them; she's in her own world. I place her plate on her lap and she snaps back into reality, giving me a warm smile.

Her eyes glisten in the small streak of sunlight that shines on her face; telling me stories from another time. Her smile that stretched from ear to ear, let me know that I was the most important person in the world.

She got up and wrapped her arms around my torso. I grabbed onto her waist and swung her as she lifted up her legs. It felt as if we just saw each other after a long time apart. Like those cute little scenes, when the couples reunite; that's how this hug felt.

I gently put her down and she sat on the edge of the bed while pulling me towards her by my waist. I bent down while putting my hands on the edge of the bed as well; making my face dangerously close to hers.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I whispered in her ear.

I rubbed my nose against hers as she giggled. Her hands landed peacefully on mine, like a small bird carelessly landing on an electric wire.

I slowly moved towards her while closing my eyes, perking my lips sarcastically. She did the same and we almost kissed that way, but we both broke into hysterical laughter.

"Eat your breakfast, babe." I said gently.

"Thank you!" She said before pecking my lips.

She grabbed her fork and started eating her eggs; I did he same. After she took her first bite, her eyes widened and she looked at me in amazement.

"Holy shit Gray, these are amazing!" She smiled.

I hugged her tightly and grabbed a piece from one of her pancakes. She scrunched her eyebrows as if asking what I was doing. I popped it into my mouth and stuck my tongue out at her.

She bumped her elbow against my arm and chuckled before returning to her plate. A few minutes pass and we're still eating. Suddenly, y/n stopped and tilted her head in confusion. She positioned herself towards me and swallowed her food before speaking.

"Where's Ethan? Is he still eating?" She asked while covering her mouth with her hand.

"I don't know..." I replied.