two

ー

» n a r r a t i o n s

Weeks had passed, Somin eventually made an extra friend named, Shin Yoona she's very crazy, funny and she's an extroverted person.

On the other note Somin sometimes still feels annoyed towards Danik, but Somin didn't let that happened so she tried to just ignore the guy as much as possible even though in reality it's hard to ignore him.

"Somin! " she looked at the person who called her, Yoona and she's with Wonhi. "What are you guys doing here? " she asked as she goes closer to them. "Join us! " Yoona said excitedly, Somin quirk her eyebrows.

Huh, join?

"There's this group blind date and we thought that why not you join us. " Wonhi simply inform her while smiling. "You guys know, I'm not really into that... " She slowly said to them

"Oh come on! Please~ It would be fun!" Yoona said in a begging tone "Just try, you'll be with us anyway." Wonhi said as she pats Somin shoulders. Somin sighed in defeat

They will never stop to beg until I say yes.

"Fine, " she said as she nods her head. 

  ****  

They went to the cafe as they went inside somin went surprised because she saw Minhyun sitting with the other people

Maybe this isn't bad at all

When Minhyun noticed Somin he smiled automatically same goes for her. She sat in front Minhyun while still smiling. Somin noticed that there were some empty chairs but any minute they were occupied by some of the people who were late, but suddenly Somin's mood was changed because she saw he was with them.

Kang Daniel

Is he here?

Somin averted her gaze when she heard the man and the lady that looks in charge of the setup. "Okay, guys! Since everyone is here I want all the ladies to cover up their eyes. "

All of the ladies automatically cover their eyes. "Okay, guys pick something. "

Somin noticed that they were some things that are laid on the table "Pick something you like. " the lady in charge informed them, all of the ladies were picking something, Somin was a little hesitant but she eventually took something which is a cat-like keychain.

"Okay, so the guys should change your arrangement accordingly to the lady that picked up your things." When Somin heard about that she was nervous and silently wished that Minhyun wouldn't stand up, unfortunately, things happen and he did stand up.

But before he could stand up Minhyun gave Somin a small smile same goes for her

Daniel sat down at the person who has picked up his stuff and by that Somin expression was stiff because for all of the people who could sit in front of her it was Danik.

Universe really?

The whole flow of the Group Blind Date actually went well They played a lot of games. Danik was surprisingly comfortable towards Somin probably because he knows her, On the other hand, at first, Somin was a little stiff since she doesn't know what do to around Daniel.

She's not close to him even though they often see each other in their classes and of course, she has this way of thinking that Kang Daniel is the type of person who is quite annoying and weird but surprisingly as the Group blind date continues little by little she was getting comfortable.

I guess he's not that bad at all.

After the Group Blind Date all of them greeted their goodbyes, Somin went straight to her next agenda which is going to the photography club but before she could get going Minhyun called her. "Somin, Let's go together." She looked at him and slowly nods "Sure" she said as she smiles.

When they finally arrived at the club, all of them are now complete and they could start the meeting. "Okay, guys so the final partners would be Bae Somin and... "The announcer Jaehwan trailed off as he got another name from the bag filled with the papers that are folded with the other member's name on them, Somin was a little bit nervous to know who it could be. Jaehwan smiled when he got the paper "Hwang Minhyun."

When they heard about it, Somin was surprised meanwhile Minhyun automatically smiled as he looks at her. "You two will cover up the Dance club; they will have their performance next week at the open stage near the fields, as always better take a lot of pictures." Minhyun enthusiastically said yes while Somin slowly nods as she smiles sincerely.

first-ever task and I'm with minhyun, couldn't ask for more ~.

» Park Shin-hye as Shin Yoona