six

ー  

  ー  

 Bae Somin;

The bell rang and the class just ended for the day. I closed my laptop and put it in my bag so I could go out. I walked around the campus; I stopped when someone called my name "Somin-shii!" I looked at the person who called my name. "Kang Daniel." He's holding a cotton candy.

Before he could come close to me he said goodbye to who he's with and that's probably his friends. To be honest I'm not really sure we're still not that close.

"Do you need something?" I asked he chuckled because of my question he shook his head. "I just want to tell you something." Something?? As he said that, I quirk my eyebrows. "Okay?"

"But, first here..." He said as she tries to offer the cotton candy. "What's that for?" I asked as I diverted my eyes from the cotton candy to him. He looked at me innocently "This is my appreciation." He said as he wrapped it around my hands. "For what?" I tilted my head, still not getting what he's talking about.

"My mom actually loves the candles that you pick." He said as he smiled. My eyebrows raised, oh... totally forgot about that, well that's embarrassing. I slowly smiled at him "Oh really? Well, that's good news." I thought it was something else.

"Well I better get going, I'm needed at home." My bed needs me. "And Thanks for this!" I said as I wave him goodbye. He nodded at me as he waves. "Bye!"

****

I left the bus and as I walk near at the park I stopped when I felt a skateboard bump me. I looked at it and picked it up. I turned around and looked who's the owner.

"Tha—Somin?" I turned around to see who said that. "Daniel?" I said surprisingly. "I thought you're going home?" He asked innocently "Huh? This is my way home." I said while I chuckled. He went, "Ahhh.." as he nodded when he finally gets it. I just smiled at him then gave him the skateboard "So.. You skate?" he immediately accepted it. "Yeah... And I'm actually good at it." He replied as he looks proud of it, I just nodded at him to just believe what he's saying "You don't believe me do you?" he said as he pouts a little.

"I'm not even saying anything," I said as I laugh and shook my head, he gave me a look and shook his head. "Watch me." He said as he smiles.