ten | end

ー      

   ー      

» n a r r a t i o n s

It's been one week and that one week was draining for Somin, she was like a zombie. She couldn't have a good sleep, her mind is a messed and the reason why she's experiencing all of this it's because of these mixed feelings she has for him.

Now she doubts herself, not knowing if these feelings she's having is just messing her up or something, but she can truly confirm it's messing her state. It's making her go crazy.

And I thought I'll just like Minhyun until I die. She mumbled to herself as she sighed

"Somin!" Somin stopped walking through the hallways as she heard her name called, she look who it was and it's Wonhi. "Wonhi?"

"I'm just here to say bye since I need to leave now." Wonhi again informs her, Somin nods her head "Oh yeah, you're attending a wedding right?" Wonhi nods to her. "Take care and say to your parents that I said hi," Somin said as she smiles.

Wonhi smiled at her even though she's worried at Somin's current state. She knows her too well that something is bugging her but she just let her be, and will just listen if she's ready to tell something.

"Somin, be careful okay?" Wonhi said to her dearest friend, and that made Somin confused but she just nods as she waves at her. 

****

It's lunchtime and Somin is sitting at the corner alone, To be honest, it's her first meal of the day, earlier this morning she can't think straight so she forgot to eat breakfast.

As she's eating she can hear some of the girls that are not far away from hers in the next table gossiping something. "Isn't that Han Hyesoo?" the curly hair girl said as they look to the person who is sitting 4 tables far away from them.

Somin peaks a little where she's sitting and then she did saw Hyesoo sitting with some of her friends.

"Wow... She's really pretty." The long-haired girl commented.

Somin unconsciously nods; she is pretty like what everybody said, she's really perfect for the acting career. She thought as she eats her food.

While Somin was occupied thinking about some stuff it suddenly stopped when someone sat in front of her, she was surprised "Why are you sitting here?" she bluntly asked him as she looks at him then look at Hyesoo that is now sitting alone, Somin look back to him.

"Can't I share a table with you now?" he said as he chuckled "I didn't mean it that way." she slowly said as she averted her gaze, now she can feel that the girls from earlier are looking at them now.

"I just thought you would sit with her," Somin said while she smiles awkwardly then she looks at Hyesoo again. At first, Daniel didn't get what she said, so he followed where she's looking at.

Danik slowly shook his head, thinking about why would she think like that. "I prefer sharing a table with you." He bluntly said to her and that made Somin caught off guard, not sure how to react to that statement. so she just timidly nods her head.

Thump, thump, thump.

How can he be so straightforward?!

****

The day went by so fast, Now Somin is walking near the park as she goes home, but before she could go home she thought why not spend a little time in the park.

So she went to the park and sat down on the swings, swinging herself while she looks at the place. Kids are playing with their parents, the park doesn't have many people it's just the right amount.

Somin was startled when she felt that someone push her back and that made her swing, she turned her head and saw Daniel smiling like a kid. "You scared me!" she said as she raised her voice a little.

Daniel laughed at her reaction "Sorry" he said as he sat on the other swing which is next to her.

"Seriously Danik, I couldn't be helped but sometimes to think you're following me." she jokingly says as she slowly shakes her head.

"Who knows?" Danik replied while smiling like a Cheshire cat and that statement made Somin quiet.

Daniel saw her face that as if she just realizes something by that he couldn't help but to laugh at her. "I'm just joking!" Daniel said as he smiled in a reassuring way.

Somin shook her head and rolled her eyes. Seriously this guy... she thought.

Both of them went quiet, and just enjoying what they see at park both silently enjoying their moment together, but Danik broke the silence "Somin you know what."

"What?" she curiously said as she looked at him "I've never expected to be close to you, we've never clicked when we first met but time passes by and things have changed." He said as he walks the memory lane, "Hmmm..." Somin hummed as she nods.

Even Somin was surprised; she never thought this annoying, weird guy would be her friend. And now she's having these foreign feelings for him that supposed to be only for Minhyun. 

"And now I realize, you're the only person that I always feel comfortable when I'm with you." Danik's ears went red as he says this kind of stuff but he sincerely smiled as he looked at her.

they made eye contact. 

As if on cue when Somin felt she's having butterflies inside of her stomach and her heart fluttered unconsciously, The cherry blossom petals fall down as the wind blows.

By that it made her think and realize...

Before I can't help but to be weirded out and be annoyed by this guy and now it's useless to deny it but... I can't help to fall for him and have these feelings.