five

ー

» n a r r a t i o n s

Somin is at the mall with her club members because they had a meeting. After the meeting,  Minhyun went closer to her "Are you going home?" Somin looked at him because of his sudden question. "I need to buy something first..."  she replied. 

"Well how about this...  I'll just accompany you, then we can go home together?" when Minhyun said that, Somin heart fluttered she unconsciously smiled while she nods.

As they walk around the mall Minhyun accidentally saw Daniel that looks having a hard time choosing something. Minhyun smiled and went closer to him as he pulls Somin's arm, Somin went startled but she just followed Minhyun.

"Danik!" Daniel looked to whom called him he saw Minhyun and Somin together he went froze for a second "Hyung..." he said as he looked at Minhyun then he look at Somin he smiled at her, Somin smiled back.

"What are you doing here?" Minhyun asked the younger one "Ahh...  I was just looking for candles." he said as he scratches his nape.

"For your girlfriend?" Minhyun said in a teasingly way Daniel chuckled and shook his head immediately. "Come on hyung! I don't even have a girlfriend, it's for mom." he said as he looks at Somin quietly. "If you're having trouble Somin is quite good at this kind of stuff, right Somin?" Minhyun said as he looks at her.

"Huh?" she was a little bit surprised but she quickly realizes "Ahh...  Yeah, I guess I can help you. " Somin said as she smiled. While Somin and Daniel try to look at some of the candles, Minhyun talked to someone at the phone.

"So what scent do you planned to give? " Somin asked as she looks too different candles in front of them "To tell you the truth, I don't really know this kind of stuff but I searched something this morning. " he honestly confessed as he scratches his nape. Somin looks at him and saw him smiling as he covers his embarrassment.  "What did you stumble on?" she asks 

"I read that something relaxing would be nice." he said while he looks at her "Well if you want something like that I suggest this one would be nice it's really good and it smells nice," Somin said while smiling as she takes the candle.

 "Try smelling it." Danik accepted the candle that Somin gave her then he smelled it as he closed his eyes "hmmm...  It does smell nice. " he said as he nods then he opens his eyes.

Somin automatically smiled when she got his response.

Their conversation stop when Minhyun said something "Somin I'm sorry but some  emergency has come up, I need to get going now." Minhyun said in a sad voice. Somin went "ooh..." then she continued her sentence "It's okay. You better get going now."  she nods her head hiding her disappointment face while she smiles. 

Minhyun sighed and looked at Daniel "Danik can you take care of her for me?" Danik was startled for a little bit of the sudden favour but he immediately nods. "You know I can take care of myself," Somin said trying to reassure Minhyun that she's fine, Minhyun looks at her.

"Just stick with Danik, for me please?" he said trying to persuade Somin, she sighed in defeat then she bit her lips.  "fine. " 

****

In the end, Daniel accompanied Somin, as they both walking around Somin finally stumbled upon the store she wanted to go. "You like Harry Potter?" Danik said surprisingly as he immediately looks at her she nods. "Actually, yeah I do like It." "What about You?" she asks as they went inside the store.

"Yup, I also like it too... it's actually rare to find someone who likes this stuff." He said as he looks around the store, Somin unconsciously nods "True.." while she searches for something. "

So what house you belong to?" Daniel tries to continue the conversation "Raven Claw, You?" she said as she tries to take something out from the rack but it was too high, good thing Danik noticed her struggles so he automatically helped her to take it. "Gryffindor." He continued to answer as he gave the grey sweater.

"Oh... thank you..." she said timidly as she carefully accepts it. Daniel smiled at her "No problem." He said as he nods.

"By the way, Gryffindor right?" she asks him again as they went to the cashier "Yup." He eagerly nods "You're the first person I have met that is a Gryffindor, cool." You can tell Somin was amaze by the way how she says those words to him, meanwhile Daniel scratches his nape because of her sudden words he immediately felt shy.

The day went by, and they are already at the bus Somin is about to get ready for the next upcoming stop will be her next stop. She looks at Danik

"By the way, Thank you for your accompany, sorry if it was sudden but I really appreciated it." She said as she smiles Daniel gave her a smile "Anytime."

Arriving at our next stop

When Somin heard the announcement she looked at Daniel "Well I better get going, I hope your mom will like those candles!" she gave him a thin smile, Daniel said "Thanks again!" as she stands up so she can get down from the bus.